Lip Factory June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't noticed Lip Factory to be a big spoiler company.  I get my box so late in the month that I just use you ladies that get it early as my spoilers.  Its nice because I can then cancel if I don't like what you all received.  Haven't cancelled yet though.  I hope its a good box for you though.

I haven't noticed Lip Factory to be a big spoiler company.  I get my box so late in the month that I just use you ladies that get it early as my spoilers.  Its nice because I can then cancel if I don't like what you all received.  Haven't cancelled yet though.  I hope its a good box for you though.
I always love their boxes and yes they're definitely not big on spoilers which is cool, i like surprises lol.. I get mines early in the month, but there are some who get them earlier. I'm just waiting to see, hope you like this month.. Its my fav sub tho!

This and starlooks are definitely my favorite sub. I'm one of the lucky ones that gets it fairly early. It might have to do with when you subbed?

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This and starlooks are definitely my favorite sub. I'm one of the lucky ones that gets it fairly early. It might have to do with when you subbed?
I asked them about that awhile ago.  It all depends on when you are billed.  I'm billed on the 13th, so they ship mine as one of the last in the month, after I've paid.  However, people who are billed in the back half of the month, 16th- 30th or so, they get theirs at the beginning of the next month.

It's nice to see what those billed earlier get so I can decide if I want the box, I do wish I could change my charge date to a little earlier so that I'm not waiting 3 weeks after the first boxes ship out to FINALLY get mine.  But I think the only way to change it would be to cancel and resub on an earlier date, but they keep selling out, so I don't dare risk it.

Have you gotten yours yet? If so, post pics please lol

I look forward to this box every month, the wait gets to me every time!! Lol.. Am i the only 1 who loves this sub this much?

Does anyone know when they start shipping boxes? I signed up super early for this one and I can't wait to get it! :)

I'm sure its this week, and shipping is quick so it will be to you soon... I know the anticipation of receiving your first box, I'm the same way each month lol

They used to offer spoilers but some people complained...big, giant jerks if you ask me!  I love spoilers so it makes me want to smack the crap out of the complainers.

I get mine very early because I unsubbed then resubbed so my dates changed.  I don't like to wait.

LF is my fav sub.  Awesome products and the value is really high in comparison to cost.

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They used to offer spoilers but some people complained...big, giant jerks if you ask me!  I love spoilers so it makes me want to smack the crap out of the complainers. I get mine very early because I unsubbed then resubbed so my dates changed.  I don't like to wait. LF is my fav sub.  Awesome products and the value is really high in comparison to cost.
LOL!!! I'm cracking up, but I'm so wit ya girlie!! Spoil it for me idc, cuz I still remain excited to receive it anyway!

I got my shipping notice last night! Time to stalk the mail lady :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> should be here in a few days. I'll post pics when I get it

Latest posts

Back