Comments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just recently started to post on my beauty blog again and I was wondering.. If you have a blog as well, do you prefer when the author responds to you on their own blog or on your own blog?

Originally Posted by casualbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys! I just recently started to post on my beauty blog again and I was wondering.. If you have a blog as well, do you prefer when the author responds to you on their own blog or on your own blog?
The thing that bugs me about Blogger is that I don't receive notification when the blogger responds to me on HIS/HER own blog. The only way I've seen to remedy that is to sign up for comment notification on their blog, but then it seems to get notified EVERY time someone comments on their blog, whether it has to do with you or not. So I suppose currently I prefer them responding on my blog so at least I receive notification lol I feel bad if someone responds to me and I don't know about it!

I've tried researching on how to fix this so I can receive notifications on replies from comments I leave...seems difficult to impossible, unless there's some program I'm unaware of.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The thing that bugs me about Blogger is that I don't receive notification when the blogger responds to me on HIS/HER own blog. The only way I've seen to remedy that is to sign up for comment notification on their blog, but then it seems to get notified EVERY time someone comments on their blog, whether it has to do with you or not. So I suppose currently I prefer them responding on my blog so at least I receive notification lol I feel bad if someone responds to me and I don't know about it!

I've tried researching on how to fix this so I can receive notifications on replies from comments I leave...seems difficult to impossible, unless there's some program I'm unaware of.
That is EXACTLY what bothers me, too! lol I think I'll start responding on their blog instead. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I usually get comments from advertiser... I really don't like it. I want to get real comment but unable to push visitors to write comment... I think real visitors don't like to spend their time to comment.

Latest posts

Back