• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sears Beauty Dept Is Now Closing = Everything Is Markdowned!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just visited my local sears beauty dept in jersey city, nj and I have come to find that the stuff is now markdown to 50% off. I read about two months ago on nouveaucheap that they were marking down to 30% but now the markdown has increased. I'm sure they will finally markdown to 75% in another month or so, but probably all the good stuff will be gone by then. I bought: Physicians formula ph bronzer with bonus lipgloss, 50% + $2 off attached coupon = $5.50 Physicians formula organic mascara with bonus mascara, 50% + $2 off attached coupon = $2.89 Nyx mosiac blush, 50% = $4 Rimmel 25 hr foundation, 50% = $3 Olay regenerist wrinkle treatment, 50% = $12 Burt bees body wash = $2 Sears carries mainly drugstore brands, mostly makeup, low-end perfume, and face care.

Thanks for the heads up, I added stuff to my cart but will wait to see if they get marked down further. Do some of their prices seem higher to begin with?

Thanks for the heads up, I added stuff to my cart but will wait to see if they get marked down further. Do some of their prices seem higher to begin with?
Some of the loreal stuff seemed marked up $1-2 more, but the stuff I bought had the same prices as my local drugstores.

omg nyx mosaic blushhh! i wanted one when i saw it featured in the june ipsy topic. i'll have to check out my sears.

Back