Best mineral make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like COLORESCIENCE California Girl foundation in the brush, it has spf 20 without any chemicals has nice coverage and NO MESS!

This is my mineral makeup kit from sheercover.in

I just love this.... and using it from long time back 12 to 16 months back...

I borrowed sheercover from my sister for the first time.I loved the coverage it gave to my skin.It's looking flawless! I have ordered a kit for me too now.Can't wait to use it regularly.

I like make up so much i always try to get new make up kit didn't saw any brand or else,

I had not used regular any single make up kit so i cant give my share to to but thank to asking...

Mineral makeup is best for those with oily skin, if you have dry skin you have to be very thorough when you moisturize or you will land up looking cakey and as though your face will crack if you smile or frown too hard lol
smilehappyyes.gif

I use Skinn Cosmetics Mineral makeup,  I love it and I have tried many mineral makeup brands. It doesn't change color or texture on my skin and it doesn't dry out my skin either. You get two mineral foundations in the set so you can custom blend to match your skin. 

The BEST Mineral Make Up by Far is award winning gloProfessional Pressed Base foundation. I use it so I can say for SURE that I used to use a foundation under my powder and don't anymore. I'm over 40 and have combination skin which is pretty tricky.

The coverage is the best and it has antioxidants, rednbess reliever and SPF,etc so it's great to put a dusting on after a facial or peel as it is so soothing.

As far as dry skin, yes, moisturize, but glo never looks caked on. http://www.gloprofessional.com/product-type/makeup/face/bases

glo is a professional product used by Dermatologists and Estheticians. It's award winning by New Beauty Magazine, Bobbie Thomas and more. 

Latest posts

Back