QOTD 5.28.13: What are you most looking forward to this summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
With Memorial Day Weekend behind us, we've embarked on the unofficial start of summer (yay!). What are you most looking forward to this season?

Not waking up at 6:20 every morning to get the kids to school!  

However, I am already looking forward to back-to-school shopping!  

Working for more than a couple of weeks on a couple of big budget features shooting in town. Then there's this yoga class that is done top-side of a ship that does a cruise around the Toronto shoreline on the evening of the summer solstice... I am definitely looking forward to attending that.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not waking up at 6:20 every morning to get the kids to school!  

However, I am already looking forward to back-to-school shopping!  
Back to school shopping is one of the greatest things of summer ending lol

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a few things in mind...

1. 4th of July Weekend

2. Laying on the beach

3. Summer dresses

4. Weddings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Laying on the beach is literally the best part of summer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Working for more than a couple of weeks on a couple of big budget features shooting in town.

Then there's this yoga class that is done top-side of a ship that does a cruise around the Toronto shoreline on the evening of the summer solstice... I am definitely looking forward to attending that.
Yoga plus a cruise?! That sounds so relaxing! Have fun!

As for me, I'm really looking forward to Warped Tour!

Beach weekends, getting to visit my family in Michigan (and going to the beach there too maybe!) , margaritas, and just the generally more relaxed atmosphere that comes with warmer temperatures.

Catalina Island & Europe. 
yay.gif

Looking forward to many things this summer: celebrating our wedding anniversary and my birthday, seeing my parents, time with friends, hiking with my husband and dog and the two of us going on a short vacation for a weekend or two just to get out o the city.

Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Taking a trip to Maine. The first event on the itinerary is a lobster bake. YUMMM!! 
chef_smiley.gif
Never been to Maine yet. Sounds fun!

Latest posts

Back