FOTD-Galaxy Inspired

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
okay soooo I've been wanting to do a galaxy inspired look for a while...hope you ladies like it!no foundation/concealer/blush/bronzerM.A.C. Lipstick in "Violetta"Brush/Powder for browsArdell LashesWet 'n Wild eyeliner in "Techno" for the liquid linePrestige liquid eyeliner in blackUrban Decay Oz The Great & Powerful Glinda Palette the color "Aura" and Mattese Elite loose powder in "Pure Yellow/Orange/Blue"Eye Candy glitterInglot Palette for the White color

Thanks so much in advance ladies!I really enjoy doing crazy stuff XD

Another amazing look! All the colors look really pretty together. And you're skin is flawless! I'm jealous! haha

Well, this is something every woman should look upon. I have to say this, that I remember the time when one of my friends got to know about the make up which ahs to be done all over her body. Make up just just transform the look of the person. This is appreciable that the thread has shown the pictures that are going to inspire many of the minds.

Back