Birchbox Man Limited Edition Box: Handsome and Hungry

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think both my boyfriend and my dad would laugh if I sent this to them. I don't have any men in my life who this type of thing is geared towards lol.

I think the price is a bit high. My husband would probably enjoy most of it, but not for $48. I'd probably do it for $30.

I actually think my dad would use all of the the items, as they are neat but still pretty practical.  BUT I already got my dad this: 

and he hates it when I spend money on him :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my dad would hug me and saw awww thanks. then all the products will live in the box forever.

I just went ahead and picked this up for my hubby along with a gwp for orders over $40 from the BB man shop. Oh and the pick two pack with the MLM I have a sample and I bought the big one but want to give this sample size to my mom. I know the hubby enjoys opening his GB man boxes but they are quarterly so I know he will love this.

I love the idea of the box and almost ordered it.  There's not a whole lot of "hungry" in the box.  I think they should have added a couple more items in the box for $48, especially to geared toward the hungry part.  I decided against ordering it, because hubby would probably only use 3 of the items in the box and I'll prob make my own variation.

edited to fix spelling

My husband loved this box. His favorite item was the skewers, but there weren't any products he did not like, so it was a total win

My hubby loved his box! it took forever to get here but it was worth it. I got his box,  a pick two pack for me and a BBman trifecta pack the one with the bottle opener. He put the bottle opener right on his computer lol.

Latest posts

Back