NOTD May 29, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my first Julep box and couldn't fight the urge to use all of the polishes that came in it.  Now that I look at the picture I can see what I would have done differently, I would have only done the glitter on my ring finger.  But overall I think it came out pretty cute.  Not sure if I like the Julep polishes though.  I found them to be quite thick and took forever to dry.  What do you guys think of them?

Products Used:

Sinful Colors Base Coat

Julep - Mackenzie (green)

Julep - Alice (Lavendar)

Julep - Paris (Glitter)

Sally Hansen XTreme Wear - White On

Kiss Jet Dry Top Coat

Loving the Polka dots!! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my first Julep box and couldn't fight the urge to use all of the polishes that came in it.  Now that I look at the picture I can see what I would have done differently, I would have only done the glitter on my ring finger.  But overall I think it came out pretty cute.  Not sure if I like the Julep polishes though.  I found them to be quite thick and took forever to dry.  What do you guys think of them?

Products Used:

Sinful Colors Base Coat

Julep - Mackenzie (green)

Julep - Alice (Lavendar)

Julep - Paris (Glitter)

Sally Hansen XTreme Wear - White On

Kiss Jet Dry Top Coat
Haha I'm loving this! That grey is awesome. I just ordered my first maven box...it should be here soon. I've never used Julep polishes so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

Back