Sign in to follow this  
jenalessi

FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Originally Posted by Sputinka View Post

Mine were also all wrong

Mine weren't wrong, per se, just some were blank. The ones that were filled in were the answers that I put to begin with. What is irritating is that the ones that were blank were the clothing/shoe sizes and the complexion color, etc. So if there is a size or skin color specific item, I'm probably screwed since I would assume that the boxes are mostly assembled by this point.

Mine weren't wrong, per se, just some were blank. The ones that were filled in were the answers that I put to begin with. What is irritating is that the ones that were blank were the clothing/shoe sizes and the complexion color, etc. So if there is a size or skin color specific item, I'm probably screwed since I would assume that the boxes are mostly assembled by this point.
I had the same problem... Clothes and pant size were there, but shoe size, phone type and skin tone were missing. Along with favorite workouts and hair problem (which I know I answered before)...

Originally Posted by MissKellyC View Post

I had the same problem... Clothes and pant size were there, but shoe size, phone type and skin tone were missing. Along with favorite workouts and hair problem (which I know I answered before)...

Those were the exact same things missing from my profile and I remember answering all of them.

Strange that some of the information was missing - It looked like we were getting shorts/pants/sweats of some sort. SO if my size was missing... I am not sure what to expect! :) Guess we'll see!

Wish they were giving out SOME clues as to what is in the box...

Let me/us know if any of you guys get an email confirmation that your box shipped! I am one of the many who are supposed to get a free box, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

how crazy about the profile!  mine had all changed too.  grr..

I think are all in this just because we like surprises haha.   This is getting ridiculous! 

I am soooo glad you posted about this.  I went and checked my profile and low and behold my shipping address was to someone in Compton!  I live in SF.  Have no idea how that got messed up but can only imagine the nightmare I would have gone through had I not checked it before my box actually shipped.  That does concern me about the security of their information though.  I mean how could someone else's complete address have ended up in my account?  Hmmmmm

Those were the exact same things missing from my profile and I remember answering all of them.
Same here. So random. I am so curious about this box. I really do not want to go negatve yet.

I am soooo glad you posted about this.  I went and checked my profile and low and behold my shipping address was to someone in Compton!  I live in SF.  Have no idea how that got messed up but can only imagine the nightmare I would have gone through had I not checked it before my box actually shipped.  That does concern me about the security of their information though.  I mean how could someone else's complete address have ended up in my account?  Hmmmmm
Crazy!! I didn't even pay attention to that on mine... I need to check!

Hmm, so FabFitFun says I need active billing on file, even though my card had not expired by the time they told me my account had "expired". So I activated my new card just for them and updated the info on my account page. I replied and asked them to confirm that I would be getting the summer box with my credit. They have been kind enough so far, but...jeez, I hope I don't regret it. I'm afraid they will tell me that summer is sold out now or something.

Originally Posted by Mieshey View Post

Very scary....  I really don't know if I trust my CC info with them.   Oh well.. going to see this free Summer box then cancel immediately.... So ridiculous...

Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

Has anyone been charged yet??

I haven't. I was supposed to only be charged $25.00. 

No communication from them whatsoever.

Originally Posted by shy32 View Post

I looked on my account on vip.fabfitfun.com and my personal info like hair type, clothes size, skin type, etc. were not correct.....so I corrected them. Anybody else notice this?

It won't let me login. It says I'm not a member???

Did they unsub me without my knowledge?

Very scary....  I really don't know if I trust my CC info with them.   Oh well.. going to see this free Summer box then cancel immediately.... So ridiculous...
My thoughts exactly!!

I'm supposed to be getting a free summer box too. The only way I will keep this sub is if this upcoming box is truly Uh-Maze-Balls or whatever the term is. I'm kind of doubting it will be and I'm feeling like it might not ever arrive.

I recall reading somewhere (in this thread maybe??) that a tote was coming for the summer box. Meh.

Updates. I unsubscribed because I wanted nothing to do with FFF anymore, but I'm curious to see what you all get :)
Me too! I don't think I'll ever subscribe again, but I'm curious about how they handle the second box. I hope it is amazing for all of you sticking around!

Lauren, don't you mean AMAZEBALLS?add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by lauren2828 View Post

Me too! I don't think I'll ever subscribe again, but I'm curious about how they handle the second box. I hope it is amazing for all of you sticking around!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 View Post

Lauren, don't you mean AMAZEBALLS?add_wegbrech.gif

I just spilled my tea all over the keyboard rofl2.gif

I am waiting for my free box as well :) For some reason, I am not angry with FFF. So far surprisingly, they were very good to me, lol. I took part in 3 of their twitter parties, won great products, my klout score went through the roof because they really engage in the conversation and RT (I highly recommend going to twitter parties in general, as it is a sure way to up your klout score, and klout sends some nice free products which I hope to get into their program one day lol). To me, no matter what the outcome now, this box will not affect my positive experience with this company. However I understand why many are not happy, I had similar problems with Glossybox, as they never sent me the Refinery box back in november so I just unsubscribed. With all these subs it is a hit or miss. Fingers crossed we'll have some spoilers soon. And yes, that word - I have only 1 question-why...