BHC VS. CS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey lovelies, I been meaning to make this post so here it goes! Which one do you think is better BH Cosmetics or Coastal Scents. Do you have a favorite product by one if them? Do you think the are the same, product wise? Lets hear your thoughts!

I only ever bought some things that they have different. For instance

CS- I have their

Fall Festival Palette

All Neutral Palette

Smoky Palette (This one have more colors and brighter ones than BH)

Blush Palette (can get at BH)

Eclipse Palette

22 Brush Set

BHC-

Bh Party Girl

28 Color Neutral Palette

28 Color Smoky Palette

88 Color Matte Palette

88 Color Shimmer Palette

I say all that to say this, I would go with what offers the better deal if its something they both have, or Wait for a sale to buy from either one, I believe that makes it so worth it. I personally think they are the same quality. I got all the CS stuff during black friday sale, they were 50% off. Only other thing I can say is a major difference is I like the color choices of CS hot pots. And Ive read on forums that these two companies are developing their own formulas, but I dont see it. Like I said I would go with the better deal if its not something exclusive to that company

Hope I made sense.. LOL

Thanks DimplesIdea, yeah that made sense. I see alot of similarities between the 2 companies the only thing BHC doesn't have is a 252 palette. Mspocket, do you own any CS or BHC products? Totally fine if you dont. Lol. I just made my first purchase with both so I'll compare and give my thoughts once I receive everything. Im more of a matte than shimmery & metallic kind of girl so I'm leaning more towards BH because they have the 88 matte pallet, but it all comes down to pigmentation, wear ability and such. -Christine

I don't actually own anything from either brand :/ my roommate owns a couple of the bh palettes and said she really likes them. I'm going to follow DimplesIdea's advice and wait for a sale. I'm sure someone out there has tried them both and can recommend one or the other, though!

Right now BHC is having a sale on the the 88 Matte, 88 Tropical Shimmer, and 88 Cool Shimmer; you can buy all 3 for $25. That's a little over $8.30 each. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As for the difference, I have no idea. I only own BHC out of the two and I really like it and it's wonderful especially when you use the right primer. 

I haven't tried bh yet..I've got a few things from costal scents I love the 252 palette it has a lot of good colors that are nicely pigmented

Omg flawlessme06, I just purchased the 88 matte too before the sale! Im sad now lol. So I guess thats: 1 point for CS, 1 point for BHC, and 1 for both! Lol.

Latest posts

Back