• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom photo makeup bags from Artscow $0.99 with free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just came across a great new site called Artscow and they are running a promotion right now where you can get select custom photo items including makeup bags, keychains, etc for $0.99 with free shipping. 

Here is a link to the items you can get for that price: http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/99cents-gifts

All you have to do is enter this code at checkout: Z099PLAY3DZ66

I just ordered one for myself

After you place an order they send you a ton of coupon codes by email for free stuff... all you have to do is pay shipping. Anyways thought you guys might enjoy this kind of deal! 
smile.gif

I did this like a month ago!  I got a medium size bag with pics of me and my dog on it. It's perfectly cheesy and one of my favorite things right now!

Thanks for posting! have to see if this is still available when I get home and actually have access to my pictures!

I ordered one with a picture of the Golden Girls and it says "Thank you for being a friend".. I'm so lame! hahahaha I'm going to love how cheesy it is!

Ordered three cosmetic bags. Love them! Came out clear and great sizes. am ordering more

Latest posts

Back