GlitterDaze Nail Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just subscribed for the lowest level. I would prefer that it were one full and one mini at the lowest level, but I'm willing to try the hand care. Plus, the hand care could include base coats and top coats, so I like that. I doubt that I will stick with it, but it seemed fun to try out, especially since I cut way back on my subs and the only other that I have is ipsy. The prices include shipping. You have to commit to three months at a time, but they only charge you each month.

I am not affiliated with the brand. From their site:

Subscription Box
How it works:

1. Pick your Daze level: Super, Mega, Ultra
2. Subscribe
3. Fill out a preferences questionnaire
4. Be Dazed every month!

What you get:

Based on the Daze Level you choose, you will receive the following items monthly, for three months:
- One full-sized polish: This polish will be either a custom for the month OR a soon-to-be-released polish.
- One mini polish: This polish will be either a custom for the month OR a polish currently available in the shop. (If you’ve purchased from GlitterDaze through our Website or Etsy, we’ll make sure you don’t receive a polish you already have).
- Hand care items: These items can consist of any of the following: Luxury Hand Fizzies, Cuticle Sticks, Cuticle Butters, Base Coats, Top Coats, Nail Oils, etc.
- Glitter Accessory: These items can consist of any of the following: Pendants, Rings, Earrings, Key Chains, Magnets, Hair Pins, Paper Weights, Coasters, etc.
- Charitable Donation: Each box will have a specific amount from the purchase price that will go toward a charitable donation. Every three months, we will pick a different charity for these donations. Donations will be made at the end of the three month period, and the receipt will be posted to our facebook/blog/instagram. THE CHARITY CHOSEN FOR JUNE-AUGUST IS THE AMERICAN RED CROSS. 
- Shipping: The cost of shipping is included in the price of the box each month.
SUPER DAZE

One full-sized Polish, One hand care item, $1 Charitable donation, Shipping: $15/month

MEGA DAZE

One full-sized Polish, One mini polish, One hand care item, $3 Charitable Donation, Shipping: $22/month

ULTRA DAZE

One full-sized Polish, One mini polish, Two hand care items, One glittery accessory, $5 Charitable donation, shipping: $32/month

*Please Note*
We can only ship to US addresses
Monthly cut-off date is the 3rd of the month. For example, if you subscribe on 6/3 you are eligable for June's box which will be mailed out on 6/5. If you subscribe on or after 6/4, your payment will go toward July's box. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesistates to email us at [email protected]
- See more at: http://glitterdazenp.com/subscription-box#sthash.qdrFc6CE.dpuf

I'm interested to see how this goes for you sleepykat! I don't think I'll be subscribing due to nail polish overload. Its not worth it for me to receive surprise polish colors since I have so many colors already. 

Has anyone purchased from their etsy or anything before? 

So is this their own brand then? If so, awesome! I think it's a great way to introduce a person to an indy brand if this is the case.

So is this their own brand then? If so, awesome! I think it's a great way to introduce a person to an indy brand if this is the case.
Yes, this is their own brand. Also, they have you fill out a questionnaire ahead of time about your preferences so as to customize if they can.

I'm interested to see how this goes for you sleepykat! I don't think I'll be subscribing due to nail polish overload. Its not worth it for me to receive surprise polish colors since I have so many colors already.  Has anyone purchased from their etsy or anything before? 
I haven't purchased from them before. Their etsy shop has 294 feedback, 100% positive. I will post on MUT and on my blog how it goes, good or bad or mediocre. I figure if I get anything that I won't use again, indies trade well on MUT. Obviously, they specialize in glitter, but they do other finishes as well.

Please do keep us updated. This one I'm interested in seeing how it plays because one the nice things about indy brands is many colors are unique.

I just signed up yesterday, along with placing my first order. Her polishes look gorgeous and unique, and I'm excited to try them. I've been a member of the Julep Maven box, but I've been more interested in "true" indies lately. 

I am definitely interested - a lot of their polishes look really nice! Sadly, I am way over budget this month (already) so I will have to live vicariously through you ladies. I think this might be one company that I would rather shop through instead of sub because I am kind of particular about what kind of glitter I like.

Hm... not quite the right topic for this (I should probably stick it in the general new subs thread) but it's polish sub related so I'll just dump all the info here. Mods, feel free to split it into a new thread for new nail polish subs in general? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw a few other new polish subs pop up recently I don't think have been mentioned on MuT:

http://www.pistolpolish.com/ ($17.99 per month for 2 polishes)

http://www.colormemonthly.com/ ($7 per month for 1 polish)

http://www.glitterguilty.com/my-subscription/ ($15.99 for 1 full size, 1 mini, + 1 treat. FS polish in their shop is $8)

I know a few people in The Nail Collection thread mentioned it'd be cool to have sub boxes with more indie brands... It seems like all the boxes feature their own indie brand of polish. They also have all seemed to pop up since Square Hue started biting into a slice of the polish sub pie that had previously been exclusively Julep's. It'll be interesting to see how these do. I feel like more than anything else right now in beauty, the polish market is super saturated.

Anyone heard of these subs yet? :3

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hm... not quite the right topic for this (I should probably stick it in the general new subs thread) but it's polish sub related so I'll just dump all the info here. Mods, feel free to split it into a new thread for new nail polish subs in general? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw a few other new polish subs pop up recently I don't think have been mentioned on MuT:

http://www.pistolpolish.com/ ($17.99 per month for 2 polishes)

http://www.colormemonthly.com/ ($7 per month for 1 polish)

http://www.glitterguilty.com/my-subscription/ ($15.99 for 1 full size, 1 mini, + 1 treat. FS polish in their shop is $8)

I know a few people in The Nail Collection thread mentioned it'd be cool to have sub boxes with more indie brands... It seems like all the boxes feature their own indie brand of polish. They also have all seemed to pop up since Square Hue started biting into a slice of the polish sub pie that had previously been exclusively Julep's. It'll be interesting to see how these do. I feel like more than anything else right now in beauty, the polish market is super saturated.

Anyone heard of these subs yet? :3
First of all... LOVE Glitter! So I look forward to hearing what you think of Glitter Daze.

I've reviewed Pistol Polish and although it's pretty pricey the formula is super awesome. A week/no chips, very glossy finish that lasts so I was super pleased with it.

I subbed to Glitter Guilty for the month of April.

I received:

a full size custom blended (I told her my preferences) polish,

a mini polish,

a mini seche vite (a special for April only)

a treat (I have allergies so my treat was different).

Here is a pic:

and a close up:

I subbed to Glitter Guilty for the month of April. I received: a full size custom blended (I told her my preferences) polish, a mini polish, a mini seche vite (a special for April only) a treat (I have allergies so my treat was different). Here is a pic: and a close up:
Super cute! Complete with a clever name.

Originally Posted by lolley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I subbed to Glitter Guilty for the month of April.

I received:

a full size custom blended (I told her my preferences) polish,

a mini polish,

a mini seche vite (a special for April only)

a treat (I have allergies so my treat was different).

Here is a pic:

and a close up:

I love that pink polish! So pretty! :)

The deadline for this month's box is today. I'm so tempted but E3 is next week and PHAME two weeks after that. Must not spend money!

My pictures don't do the polish mini justice. It's called April Showers and is a gray/violet base with small holographic glitter, medium holo hex and large pink hex glitter.

I subbed to Glitter Guilty for the month of April. I received: a full size custom blended (I told her my preferences) polish, a mini polish, a mini seche vite (a special for April only) a treat (I have allergies so my treat was different). Here is a pic: and a close up:

And that's the pink one, right?
Whoops, I should have mentioned the names in my first post. The large pink is A Dainty Decoy. The mini is April Showers. You can't see the pink hexes in my pic.

It's interesting that many of the 'indie' brands refer to their polishes as 'custom'. The polish that Glitter Guilty made especially for you based on your preferences, that's what I think of as custom. Maybe it has more meanings than I have in mind.

I was thinking what I really want is a sub that has three mini polishes each month from different indie makers, for $15. (Many minis are $3 or $4, plus shipping is cheap.) I was thinking it would be cool if run by a stockist/distributor like Llarowe; brands that are already sending her their polish could agree to take part or not. This is my dream.

Latest posts

Back