Julep on Fab! (sale)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has seen it yet or not, but Julep is on fab (for a limited time) selling sets for some pretty decent prices: http://fab.com/search/?q=Julep (or just search for julep on fab.com) I snagged the cleopatra set and the FAB-ulous sets, can't wait to get them! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my....I went and bought the Bohemian set......
icon_redface.gif

I couldn't help it! Sales are my weakness! lol

Just a reminder, if you have FB, get your friends to send you a free Wrapp gc! I don't know if they still have them, but when they did it was $10

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a reminder, if you have FB, get your friends to send you a free Wrapp gc! I don't know if they still have them, but when they did it was $10
They do ;-) Had a friend send me one today...hehe

whoa, my fab juleps arrived today!!!  That was some fast shipping there! 

Oooo, pretty shiny new polishes! lol  While it does irk me a bit that juleps volume is like half other brands, I do love that look the tall slender bottles! 

Im testing out the cuticle oil right now- smells lovely!  I just painted my nails last night (the new dianna with zelda as a french tip), but I want to try try one of the new ones!!  The jane one is interesting- it's not as rosey as the description/picture online looked, its more coppery- but it's still very pretty, and I always love a good glitter, especially one with different sized glitter pieces in it. 

Ahhh, decisions, decisions.  leave the current manicure on, do a new one- then which polish to I pick... jane, minka, sienna, or lucy?   I need to test out the age defying hand lotion too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully your packages will arrive as fast too.

Back