Home-made-mask for hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies, have you ever try a home-made-hair-mask?

I know one from my granny. If someone have interest, please write me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

link removed per tos

I have tried coconut milk and cashew butter. I did them after shampooing and towel drying my hair. My favorite was the Cashew butter. I used Nature's Promise Natural Cashew Butter. I slathered it on from root to tip and wrapped my hair tightly in a plastic cap. I left it on for half an hour. I rinsed very well with warm water and finished off with cool/cold. It left my hair feeling super soft and strong. I bought the cashew butter at Shop n Stop but you can use almond or peanut butter. Just make sure it is natural and salt or sodium free.

Cashew nuts are really good for brightening dull skin with regular use. You can make your own skin brightening mask by grinder cashew nuts, almonds, rose-water, milk cream and vitamin E in a blender. Once the paste becomes slightly thick, apply it all over your face and let it stay for 30 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water and repeat it every week. It will even out your complexion and will give you radiant looking skin.

Also read about some more benefits of cashew for skin and health.

All of us women, without exception, wish to have long, luscious, shiny hair. We buy the best shampoos, conditioners and various other products to give our hair the best kind of nourishment it needs. But all of these products are going to be fruitless if you do not include a nourishing hair mask in your hair care routine. This is because blow dryers, flat irons, hair colour treatments, stress and pollution are some of the main reasons why your hair health decreases and it starts looking dull and boring. This is why a normal shampoo and conditioner routine doesn’t quite cut it and you need more.https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-hair/hair-treatments/diy-hair-mask-for-various-hair-concerns

Latest posts

Back