AlphaNail: Nail polish for men and fighters (???)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOL So I was reading a Teen Wolf recap and the the recapper mentioned this brand of nail polish I've never heard of so I had to click on it obvs.

http://www.alphanail.com/

Apparently the theme of the brand is "nail polish for people who can't be assed to paint their nails the difficult way."

Which makes me wonder -- why are the rest of us painting our nails the difficult way o_O

Thoughts, gals? Would we want to try this? (Me: HECK YES If nothing else it seems awesome for nail art). And I think it's pretty rad that dudes who society would consider uber masculine would paint their nails as a way to toughen up their image even more/

That video ad is sooooo chseesy LOL it made me cringe. I approve of guys taking care of their hands and nails, that is one of the first things I notice in a guy, pretty hands 
wub.gif

That video ad is sooooo chseesy LOL it made me cringe. I approve of guys taking care of their hands and nails, that is one of the first things I notice in a guy, pretty hands 
wub.gif
lol the thing with the nail polish remover wipes made me crylaugh. He's all like BAM MaGIC and I'm like DUDE ANY NAIL POLSIH REMOVER WIPES CAN DO THAT.

Back