Eye creams that genuinely work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been experimenting with a few eye creams,

I am looking for one that really does help to reduce crow's feet. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mom swears by Lancome Advanced GENIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate. She says it makes a HUGE noticeable difference in your eyes right away. I myself just have dark circles, puffy eyes and laugh lines and I love Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. It gets rid of the puffiness right away and smooths out the skin.

Hope this helps!

My elder sister had opted for the home remedies. Earlier she used to have dark circles and crow's feet. She used the Cucumber slices; this helped her fade the darkness under eyes. But shes never get rid of this problem completely. She then opted for Eyelastin eye cream. She used the cream as per instruction and now after few weeks of usage the under eye skin issues are resolved. The skin under eye matches with tone of her face. It didn't cause irritation nor smelled bad. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Hope it helped!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jessica Parker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My elder sister had opted for the home remedies. Earlier she used to have dark circles and crow's feet. She used the Cucumber slices; this helped her fade the darkness under eyes. But shes never get rid of this problem completely. She then opted for Eyelastin eye cream. She used the cream as per instruction and now after few weeks of usage the under eye skin issues are resolved. The skin under eye matches with tone of her face. It didn't cause irritation nor smelled bad. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Hope it helped!
Yes, Eyelastin Works great! My mom also tried it and she got very good results. She has been using it from last 3 weeks and I noticed her fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles are almost gone. My mom is 53 yrs old but now she is looking like just 22. She is very happy with her results.

I have been trying this cucumber method it worked well but not much, Yeah dark circles were reduced a lot but still there are some. Then I started using Eyelastin a week ago hope it gives positive results to me too. Also someone suggested me to use organic eye products, more info is here about it.

The Lancome Genifique a couple people mentioned is a good product, but I experimented with a few other products that I purchased locally. From my local Avon distributor I bought a tube of the Avon Elements Youth Restoring Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. It was easy to apply with the small roller, but I did not notice much difference after trying if for a couple of weeks. It felt nice, but my crow's feet were no different.

I purchased a jar of Olay Total Effect Eye Cream from a local pharmacy. This cream feels great when you put it on and absorbs quickly. It did reduce the appearance of my crow's feet and it even reduced the darkness under my eyes slightly.

The other one I tried was Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream. I was expecting more from this cream than the other two, but I was a little disappointed. It compares well with the Olay Total Effects, but I did not feel like the accelerated Retinol made it any better.

The Olay was my favorite of that group due to price and appearance of my eyes.

i think i would give a go to eyelastin as jamesrobert mentioned above it really does the job well and its a best eye bag remover and a moisturizer too you can find more information and detailed review of this product here eyelastin eye cream review.

I'm normally a bit prejudiced about drugstore companies, but I swear by Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless eye cream. I don't really have deep wrinkles, but it smoothed out my fine lines in two months. It's the first eye cream that actually made a difference for me, and the only one I completely used up and repurchased.

Back