Best skin care products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use trader joes enrich moisturizing face lotion and for my face wash I just started using Dr. Bronners Castille Almond Soap. Im trying to start using natural products!

I use a DIY moisturizer made up of primarily coconut oil with a bit of honey added. At night I use an oil blend serum called TheraNeem Facial Oil Serum Soothing Therape. I also try to do some facial massage each night.

I use rice bran oil as a make-up remover and I just started using a DIY cleanser made of Castille soap, aloe, and almond oil that I found on Pinterest. I sometimes use Yes to Cucumber towelettes as well.

Because I sometimes get bumps (which I suspect are keratosis pilaris) I use a baking soda and water paste to exfoliate about once a week. I have a few other DIY and store bought masks and scrubs I use from time to time, but those vary a lot and none of them really stand out so far.

I have oily skin to and the Dr. Bronners seriously is a miracle worker for me! Usually after I wash my face it gets oily after a few hours, but with Dr. Bronners there is little to no oily skin throughout the whole day

Latest posts

Back