Glamour Doll Eyes OTM: June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
Ladies, start your engines and set your alarms! The June OTM slots are going up at noon Pacific time today, so you have a little under two and a half hours to get ready! There are 34 slots available this time.

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woohoo. I got a three month sub. I'm so excited.
Me too! I'm superdupes excited...my first order with them!

I caved & ordered a one-month 
smile.gif
 This will be my first purchase from them...pretty excited to see what all the fuss is about!

I caved & ordered a one-month 
smile.gif
 This will be my first purchase from them...pretty excited to see what all the fuss is about!
Same here. Just ordered today and can't wait to try it out.

Lame, I was sleeping and missed the big subs, only another one month! Still. .. excited and can't wait to see what we have coming!

I might have to try to snag a second sub next month. I have a coworker who is intrigued, but I think she needs to try it before she will sign up. I am not about to give her my OTM, but I would be willing to get a second one to pass on to her.

I might have to try to snag a second sub next month. I have a coworker who is intrigued, but I think she needs to try it before she will sign up. I am not about to give her my OTM, but I would be willing to get a second one to pass on to her.
Do you have extra sample baggies? Fork some over and she can decide lol.

Do you have extra sample baggies? Fork some over and she can decide lol.
She turned her nose up at the baggies. The whole package experience seems to be the key for her with the packaging and the candy.

She turned her nose up at the baggies. The whole package experience seems to be the key for her with the packaging and the candy.
Lol, jeez. It's the contents that matter, packaging and candy is a plus. Just give her a candy bar lol.

I got it today! LOVE IT! But I can't swatch it for you, because, um...I can't get it open. LOL. Anyone have any tips for loosening a little jar that was apparently twisted shut by Ironman?!

But it is:

Flicker Pop! A bright blue with red and white sparkles! A July 4th color, obviously, sent to us in June so we can actually wear it on July 4 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am not positive but I think when the seal is being put on it sometimes fuses the lid on also. Send her and email. I have seen a couple other people have the same problem and she has sent a replacement.

I am really excited to mine. I may even let my daughter wear some for the 4th.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it today! LOVE IT! But I can't swatch it for you, because, um...I can't get it open. LOL. Anyone have any tips for loosening a little jar that was apparently twisted shut by Ironman?!

I got it today! LOVE IT! But I can't swatch it for you, because, um...I can't get it open. LOL. Anyone have any tips for loosening a little jar that was apparently twisted shut by Ironman?! But it is:
Flicker Pop! A bright blue with red and white sparkles! A July 4th color, obviously, sent to us in June so we can actually wear it on July 4 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Whoo! I was just looking my collection over last night and realizing I don't have a good bright color in that general color group. Yet.

Latest posts

Back