Cuteness Overload!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

EDIT - Hey everyone! Cookie here....so here is our awesome new thread!

Fur-babies or just babies!....show us your supercute love(s) in your life!

Note - June Ipsy thread got VERY full of cuteness overload, so here's a whole thread JUST for this fun show 'n' tell!

cat.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. I have a critter who does the same thing, even while asleep (spoiler for those who don't care about furballs):
Awww, well he's (or she's) just adorable! I miss cats, I always had them growing up but my boyfriend is allergic, so we can only have our dog. But he's enough! Here's him doing a big puppy yawn cause, well, it's just cute. 

My boyfriend had also just faux hawked his hair. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww, well he's (or she's) just adorable! I miss cats, I always had them growing up but my boyfriend is allergic, so we can only have our dog. But he's enough! Here's him doing a big puppy yawn cause, well, it's just cute. 

My boyfriend had also just faux hawked his hair. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awww, puppy!  He looks haphap*happy*!  Look at that tongue!  I wanna skritch his ears and play fetch!  I grew up with dogs my entire life until I moved out for college, but then once I was finally free of roommates and got an apartment that allowed pets, I ended up living by myself in a third-floor apartment and being gone about twelve hours a day, and it's just not cool to make dogs live in those conditions, so I've ended up sticking with kitties (and upper-level apartments) ever since.  For some reason, I've ended up with two black cats in a row who both seem to act like dogs at times, so the universe finds a way to get a dog in my life even if it looks like a cat.

(My gray kitty is a massive -- sixteen pounds at his last vet visit! -- boy named Oscar who always makes my aunt comment, "If I didn't know he was fixed, I would swear he's an intact tom."  My black kitty is another boy, but he was super sick when he was a couple of months old, so he's a little bit underdeveloped and a very large amount shy.)

Same here. I have a critter who does the same thing, even while asleep (spoiler for those who don't care about furballs):
So cute!! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Since we've moved on to other things for now to entertain ourselves til the next big news pops up here's my critter pic:
The tan chihuahua is "Beauty". We tried to name her LuLu, Bambi, and every other cute name but she would only answer to beauty. So funny how animals choose their own names sometimes. The white/black chihuahua is the new doggie! A neighbor down the street found her and was going to give her away so my mom brought her home this afternoon. That makes 4 dogs (2 inside 2 outside in the backyard- 3 of them strays 1 unintentionally adopted since he just ended up staying here even though he had an owner, but that's ok) and 9 cats (all outside- 5 of them are usually laying around somewhere in the front yard, the others come and go- all strays. Yes my mom feeds stray cats. It started with one and you know how that goes. The ones we can catch we get fixed, that goes for the dogs too). My little cousin calls us the animal orphanage haha. Oh and we also feed the birds :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Big time animal lovers here ♥ I'll claim them all

Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So cute!! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Since we've moved on to other things for now to entertain ourselves til the next big news pops up here's my critter pic:

The tan chihuahua is "Beauty". We tried to name her LuLu, Bambi, and every other cute name but she would only answer to beauty. So funny how animals choose their own names sometimes. The white/black chihuahua is the new doggie! A neighbor down the street found her and was going to give her away so my mom brought her home this afternoon.

That makes 4 dogs (2 inside 2 outside in the backyard- 3 of them strays 1 unintentionally adopted since he just ended up staying here even though he had an owner, but that's ok) and 9 cats (all outside- 5 of them are usually laying around somewhere in the front yard, the others come and go- all strays. Yes my mom feeds stray cats. It started with one and you know how that goes. The ones we can catch we get fixed, that goes for the dogs too). My little cousin calls us the animal orphanage haha.

Oh and we also feed the birds
biggrin.gif
Big time animal lovers here ♥ I'll claim them all

Such cuties... I think it's great that you love animals so much! I didn't know there were any stray animals left in the US! Back in Greece my dad used to feed the stray cats that would pass by our house all the time (I bet he still does it), but he and my mom never let me bring an animal in the house. Now that I'm all grown up and living with my husband I finally got 2 beautiful cats (one from a family that wanted to give him away and one from humane society)... they are the light of my life! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by puffyeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As cool as this month's bag looks, their june bag pin board is disturbing (at least all the glitter). 

http://pinterest.com/ipsy/june-2013-glam-bag/
I got distracted by the leopard with his tongue hanging out. Dawwww.
wub.gif

That is too cute! I don't have a cat (or any pets) but your picture totally reminded me that I recently took one of my youngest (she turned one a few days after this was taken) with her sleeping with her little tongue out. I have a big soft spot for sleeping animals and babies <3

under the spoiler as well

ETA: whoops! I quoted the wrong post - I was trying to quote meaganola! 

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wub.gif

So cute! I love cats.

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww so adorable.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since we've moved on to other things for now to entertain ourselves til the next big news pops up here's my critter pic:

The tan chihuahua is "Beauty". We tried to name her LuLu, Bambi, and every other cute name but she would only answer to beauty. So funny how animals choose their own names sometimes. The white/black chihuahua is the new doggie! A neighbor down the street found her and was going to give her away so my mom brought her home this afternoon.

That makes 4 dogs (2 inside 2 outside in the backyard- 3 of them strays 1 unintentionally adopted since he just ended up staying here even though he had an owner, but that's ok) and 9 cats (all outside- 5 of them are usually laying around somewhere in the front yard, the others come and go- all strays. Yes my mom feeds stray cats. It started with one and you know how that goes. The ones we can catch we get fixed, that goes for the dogs too). My little cousin calls us the animal orphanage haha.

biggrin.gif
Its great that your family has such love for animals! I wish I had a house big enough to have multiples pets.

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by puffyeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As cool as this month's bag looks, their june bag pin board is disturbing (at least all the glitter). 

http://pinterest.com/ipsy/june-2013-glam-bag/
wub.gif

That is too cute! I don't have a cat (or any pets) but your picture totally reminded me that I recently took one of my youngest (she turned one a few days after this was taken) with her sleeping with her little tongue out. I have a big soft spot for sleeping animals and babies <3

under the spoiler as well

ETA: whoops! I quoted the wrong post - I was trying to quote meaganola! 

She's a beauty!

biggrin.gif
You can name it Andy (A.New.Doggie.Yay!)

All the puppies and kitties are just adorable!! I am doing a universal "all the pets are awesome" shout-out to you all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oh gosh. I have been having SERIOUS kitten fever lately (this is what I imagine baby fever feels like) and that second pic isn't helping any. Those little white feet...
icon_eek.gif

IPSY, forget the makeup, send me a kitten! Wait, send me makeup AND a kitten!

biggrin.gif
 thats funny, we just adopted another cat at xmas...a stray at my hubby's shop abandoned one of her kittens right at xmas, so she became my gift from him...and she doesnt answer to her name (mitzi..aka polish kitty) she only somewhat answers to kitten paws...however she greets me everyday to get her loves and sit in my lap. looks like we may be adding another kitten though, i found another litter at at shop(we cant catch the mother to get her spayed) and low and behold another litter of two, takes care of them for 8 weeks then drops one off and continues to take care of the other...so we have decided to bring her home and she can stay outside here since its much safer than the shop. counting the impending addition that brings up up to 2 dogs(max a borador, jazzy the husky shepard), 3 indoor cats( mitzi, babycat(who by the way is huge and has extra toes) and tiger), 2 outdoor cats( alexander the great wuss(alex) who was indoors til he decided outdoor life suited him and he hates people,lol) and the new one(name tbd) and two rats( ratatooty(son's take on the movie, we just call her tooty) and daisy...i'm sure our zoo will continue to grow as hubby and i are both suckers for abondoned animals...

That is too cute! I don't have a cat (or any pets) but your picture totally reminded me that I recently took one of my youngest (she turned one a few days after this was taken) with her sleeping with her little tongue out. I have a big soft spot for sleeping animals and babies <3 under the spoiler as well
ETA: whoops! I quoted the wrong post - I was trying to quote meaganola!  She's beautiful ♥

Its great that your family has such love for animals! I wish I had a house big enough to have multiples pets.
Our house isn't big enough but we make room and give lots of luv =)
You can name it Andy (A.New.Doggie.Yay!)
NAME THE DOGGIE IPSY!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for the name ideas! We'll try Andy and Ipsy to see if any of them stick. I've been calling her "vaquita" which means little cow in spanish because of her colors. We'll start off with a good name then it usually morphs into something else with all the baby talk. I haven't tried searching on the ipsy site for the mystery items, how do you guys do that? Maybe I shouldn't ask & we should keep that top secret since ipsy reads this thread, just kidding tell me!! Hahaha

i'm sure our zoo will continue to grow as hubby and i are both suckers for abondoned animals...
I understand this completely. When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian. I even nurse birds back to health when I find one hurt and I'm the one that tames all of the strays! Try the Ipsy name for your kitty, we need a MUT Ipsy mascot haha!

I understand this completely. When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian. I even nurse birds back to health when I find one hurt and I'm the one that tames all of the strays! Try the Ipsy name for your kitty, we need a MUT Ipsy mascot haha!
Ipsy may work for her...tipsy ipsy..her legs are a little short and more wobbly than they should be at her age, shes the runt and has some issues...same with mitzi, she's blind in one eye and a little dense so she's ditzi mitzi...i know im weird 

and i understand the nursing the strays thing,between hubby and i we have nursed kittens, field mice, birds, squirrels and a raccoon back to health.

Ipsy may work for her...tipsy ipsy..her legs are a little short and more wobbly than they should be at her age, shes the runt and has some issues...same with mitzi, she's blind in one eye and a little dense so she's ditzi mitzi...i know im weird  and i understand the nursing the strays thing,between hubby and i we have nursed kittens, field mice, birds, squirrels and a raccoon back to health.
I would most likely call her Dorothy Barker, after Dorothy Parker! I name my critters after writers, and I keep hoping I end up with one who clearly takes after her. (Previous kitties: Ada and Hunter, after Ada Byron Lovelace and Hunter S. Thompson. Current kitties: Edgar and Oscar, after Poe and Wilde.)

Latest posts

Back