What Type Of Cystic Acne is This?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.acnetreatmentserum.com/cystic/

I have about 3 of them on my face right now. 2 at the jawline one on my cheeks and yes thats how big each of them are on my face. I see people talk about cystic acne and how you can't really see the head... but isn't this cystic acne? I hear ppl talk about how they have that nasty cystic acne thats under the skin. Is this under or not under the skin?

Assuming there is no whitehead on the picture, would this be under or not? Because when i think cystic acne/pimple, this is what i imagine ppl mean. But then i hear ppl say its under the skin and doesn't form a head and you can't pop it. So does this picture have a head? Can this be popped? If it doesn't have a whitehead here... does that mean no?

I'm very confused at the type of cystic acne there is. Can someone post a picture of cystic acne where the pimple doesn't have a head and thus can't be popped? I'm really confused.

Someone in another forum replied with     I found this: http://www.popthatzit.com/acne-treatment/acne-definitions/ Pustule: Pustules, while similar in appearance to macules, are active infections of the skin that consists of dead skin cells and bacteria. These lesions are spherical in appearance and are filled with pus. Often reddish in color, pustules may be painful and will break open easily if scratched or bumped. Pustules will likely heal without other aid; however, some will develop into cysts. Cysts: Usually occurring in conjunction with nodules, cysts are considered severe acne lesions and are usually very painful. They penetrate the skin deeply, and usually result in scarring. Filled with bacteria, dead skin cells, and white blood cells, cysts are often severely inflamed and almost always cause scarring. When a nodule and a cyst occur together, it is often referred to as nodulocystic. Nodulocystic conditions are often only treatable with isotretinoin. So sounds like a pustule can also be a cyst. So it isn't an either/or but can be both!

So in the the first link i posted, is this cystic acne?  Is it a pustule?  Is pustule a form of cystic acne?  

The thing is people say cystic acne you cannot pop it. The thing is for me, after some time though it takes very long, i can pop it so its not a cyst but a pustule?

Back