• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• One of the best natural tip is to follow healthy lifestyle like do exercises and yoga too because beauty always comes from good health. Natural glow depends upon your internal health. So for this, do these:- Drink lots of water and drink juices. Keep yourself safe from UVA and UVB sun rays by using good sunscreen. Eat fruits and vegetables which are good for your overall health and your skin like spinach, carrots, guava, papaya , kiwi, berries etc.
    • oily skin can be so annoying! i've had oily skin pretty much forever. previously, it was dehydrated which just made the oil even WORSE, however even now when my moisture barrier is in tip-top shape, i'm still pretty oily. pH balanced cleansers are one of the most important things to me. the second i start using a high pH cleanser, or something that lathers way too much, my oily skin goes into overdrive. bioderma sensibio micellar water, simple moisturising wash, la roche posay dermo cleanser, la roche posay micellar water for reactionary skins are some of my favorites. a BHA is awesome! i love stridex ($8AUD) - it's a bit harsh but now that my acne is gone away, i only use it ever 3-4 days. i find it definitely helps with my oily skin and i can notice a difference in my oil production if i slack off using it. using rich moisturisers and oils in the PM also help me a lot. my skin is very prone to getting dehydrated - so i try to keep on top of that. embroylisse lait creme concentrate ($29AUD), la roche posay toleriane rich ($29 AUD), rosehip oil ($8AUD) and shea butter ($13AUD) work amazing for me. they keep my skin smooth, moisturised but not overly greasy to the point i'm uncomfortable. i've found in warmer months, i don't use moisturiser in the am - i just use a gentle cleanser/micellar water -> rosewater -> sunscreen. this really keeps my face a lot less greasy throughout the day, and because my skin is naturally oily the sunscreen provides enough moisture for the day and then at night i slather my skin in rich moisturisers and oils. finding sunscreens has been tough, so far my two favorites are the biore watery essence ($20AUD 2-pack) and the la roche posay antheolios ultra light ($28AUD) - they're both light, lotion type textures that sink straight into my skin with no residue. alcohol denat is high up in the ingredient list if that's a concern for you, however it has not been an issue for me. blotting sheets are a must - you can get them in all different stores or online for pretty cheap. i find most brands work about the same and in summer they're an essential for me. overall, i find being gentle to my oily skin keeps it in best condition. i'm always trying and testing new products, since i have lots of friends and family in the beauty industry (so i get a ton of samples all the time, plus i always go and get my own samples too), so my recommendations are constantly shifting.
    • Diet in dermatology is one of the arenas of recent research works in medicine. From a past view of nutrient supplements, focus has now turned to the natural quarters of health providers. This include a substantial list comprising fresh fruits and vegetables. Food items can be categorised based on their impact on skin health and the main groups to be avoided include- 1.Packaged cereals- though claiming fat free and organic, many of the packaged food stuff contains refined sugar: the main culprit to hamper your skin. 2. Juices and soda- the fruit juice, much adored as healthy by many lack a main ingredient good for skin- juices are fibreless; and an addition of refined sugar and other preservatives further harm the skin lustre. 3. Bread and bread spread- the classic so-called healthy breakfast can develop a high glucose level eventually leading to a spurt in hormones causing skin issues like acne. 4. Never touch the drink when you party!- drinking and smoking has above all the most disastrous effects. And more importantly, it is important to know what and how to eat the right way! Also read-Face & Skin care - tips, home remedies and treatment for all skin types to pamper your skin in a better way.
    • I stopped eating wheat because of a hypothyroid problem. After I stopped eating wheat, I noticed that my lifelong, severe seasonal allergies, as well as my allergy to animal dander, was completely gone. Not only did cutting wheat out of my diet allow me to get my thyroid retested 4 months later, but my thyroid function improved so much that I was able to stop taking the Synthroid prescription that I had been on for 16 years up to that point. Wheat causes an autoimmune response in a significant percentage of the population, which caused inflammation and my immune system to attack my thyroid. Your mileage may vary, but stopping wheat caused the most amazing improvement in my quality of life, bar none.  It really isn't that difficult with the abundance of gluten-free and "paleo" options, and its becoming easier to find wheat-free vegan and vegetarian food, as well. Just switch to a wheat-free, plant-based diet, whether paleo or vegetarian.
    • you can deal with your facial hair in many ways like plucking, waxing, epistick, epilator, hair inhibitor creams and home remedies. You can definitely go for any of these but if are looking for home remedies then let me give you few tips. 1. Turmeric can be used to prevent hair growth. Apply its paste directly on face and leave it for some time followed by rinsing.
      2. Use chickpea as scrub or as pack.
      3. Use oatmeal banana face scrub.
      4. Use rose water and alum.
      5. Use Indian nettle and turmeric.
      6. Use fenugreek paste as face pack.
      7. Use barley scrub.
      8. Use orange lemon peel.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook