My makup stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's not huge, but its the perfect size for me. 
wub.gif

I loooove my caboodle.  It fits all my makeup perfect.  And my vanity is my favorite piece of furniture in my room.

All my eye stuff.

....and everything else. lol  I had a WnW 8 pan palette & a WnW trio that I just recently purged.  I just couldn't make the colors work for me.  And I can't stand cluttering up my makeup case with stuff I never use.  

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOoooo, very nice!
Thank you.  It's all well loved! lol  I added a few close ups too.

Wowwwww........ what a nice haul....It is really awesome La Rubia.

Regards

Lara Smith

Edit - Please no links to promotional/personal websites, thank you! - Cookie

Cool!

Everyone could post a picture of their makeup stash. Mine is super disorganized right now and not very photogenic
icon_redface.gif
Maybe later I'll post a picture.

Makeupbrides- thanks, it's not a haul though, it's my entire makeup collection. LOL I'm actually on a low buy right now.  

LePro- No unfortunately they're not Chanel.  They're the Avon True color quads & 1 duo, but the packaging does look like Chanel doesn't it?  I love the Avon quads though...more my price range (only $4.99 when they're on sale) and the colors last all day without creasing.  They're my favorites.

kriishu- yes, great idea!  I would love for people to add pics of their stash to this thread.  I love looking at makeup collections!  I don't care if it's not all organized...post your pics.

Thks la rubia. I might try the Avon eyeshadow out. Nice neutral colour you have.

Your stash is just so... smart! There's no excess of products and it looks like you could actually use up everything in your collection. You're an inspiration to me! I would love to have a stash like yours one day.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mauu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your stash is just so... smart! There's no excess of products and it looks like you could actually use up everything in your collection. You're an inspiration to me! I would love to have a stash like yours one day.
happy.gif
I agree!  I'm trying to whittle my own collection down to a reasonable amount.  Why on earth do I need 50 lippies?!?

happy.gif
Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree!  I'm trying to whittle my own collection down to a reasonable amount.  Why on earth do I need 50 lippies?!?
LOL thank you!  I think my stash size is just right for me...I get overwhelmed with too much and I cannot stand clutter!  Sometimes I even think it's too big & my daughter laughs at me.  I hope I can use it all up.  I'm on a low buy right now...practically a no buy.

Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love it, especially how beautiful it all looks on your pretty vanity. Do they all go into that drawer?
Aww..thank you.  I love my vanity.  I just got it a couple of months ago and I'm so happy I can now do my makeup in my room.  I keep all my makeup in the pink makeup case in the second picture.  That just sits on top of my vanity.  I don't have a whole lot in the little draw.  I use that to keep my hair brush, ponytail ties, some lipbalm, and my pack of makeup remover wipes.

happy.gif
Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I forgot to mention...believe me I look at other stashes and drool.  There is so much makeup (eyeshadow palettes especially) that I'd love to get, but I only like how I look in neutrals so there's not much I need to buy at the moment. I did just add a new foundation the other day, the Covergirl Clean whipped cream foundation that is my new love so now I actually have 2 foundations now.  But I did toss a lip butter that I knew i'd never wear because it was just to bright for me so it's all evened out.  One new product added and one gone.  I think I'm going to ask my husband for the naked palette for Christmas so I have to try and use up as much eyeshadow as I can till then. Of course I'm sure I'll pick up a few things here and there before then.  The draw to makeup is too strong!

Back