Inglot Virtual Makeover App

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To all beauty junkies like me,I thought I'd share with you this awesome app that I am recently obsessed with. It's the Inglot Virtual Makeover App! Unfortunately, right now it's only available in the iPhone and iPad. So if you loove make-up and love to play with color and not sure what to buy, this app is awesome! It's free to download and use!

Let me attach some pictures here to show you. You can read more about it in my blog too: http://fivetwocertified.blogspot.com/2013/06/inglots-virtual-makeover-app-launch.html

Once you are done with your look, after you Save it, in the Gallery it will also have the list of products you used! I have been playing with this app a lot and making a lot of looks but have not really bought any of the products I used, hehehe BUT I did  purchased a few eye bright eye shadows and got lipsticks from my last trip and I cannot wait to play with them and make some bright Summer looks with it!

Go check it out and Enjoy!

Originally Posted by PurpleFairy87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just downloaded the app! Thank you so much... In gonna play with it right now! ðŸ˜
awesome! enjoy =) I love it and have such a long wishlist with Inglot now hehehehe

Originally Posted by Beckyellis1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome pictures!
Thanks! 

So if any of you ladies have been using the app, please come share the Looks you have made! I need more make-up ideas hehehehe

Latest posts

Back