Do you SuDoku?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Japanese type of crossword puzzle, only with numbers. Each box in the grid has to all contain the numbers 1 thru 9 across and down the whole grid. There are many websites with the puzzles and their answers. I had to start with the SuDoku for kids :icon_eek: :icon_roll just to feel may way around. Aside from Scrabble which is my favorite game on earth, I am really loving SuDoku. Try an easy one from one of the websites and tell us what you think. It's crazy addictive...

I LOVE Scrabble and it's my all time fave game so thanx for mentioning it. I'll check it out!

this is the first time i heard this game, will find this on the net and try it...sounds fun, i like anything similar to scrabble :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There has been a big sudoku craze and I finally decided to give it a whirl, but I think the tip to try the kids version is great because I can't figure it out. POGO just came out with a version, but it's hard.

No way Jose.I am strictly a "words" person..innumerate the way people are illiterate. But saw practically everybody doing it when I went on vacation..everywhere...the beach, airports, airplanes, etc.

It looks very challenging.

I love Sudoku and it can be very addictive! I can solve the easy ones in 10mins or less...but the tougher ones are really tough...Once me and my husband sat together to solve a tough one...for 2 hrs! And in the end, we gave up!

Oh my, I'm gonna have to go look it up now. Yep and start with kids, cuz I'm ummmmmm slow, I mean special, I mean.....easily confused.

Can't wait to try it, sounds fun!

oo ... these are impossible -for me - can't figure it out .. my friend does the hard ones in 10 minute ...

I,ve tried but it's really tough. I'll try the kids version. Thanks for the tip.

Latest posts

Back