New Nail Polish Sub - Cult Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New nail polish subscription service from Cult Cosmetics, $19.99 + $5.00 shipping. Anyone going to bite?

Blackbox Nail Polish Club
  • Here's what you get each month
  • • 3 or more Full Size Polishes
  • • 2 Professional Tools / Accessories
  • • Step-by-step Video Tutorials
  • • New palettes every month

Cult_ProductShot_NailPolish_060313-82579424beca5cc112e1612d68ba3a6f.jpg

[SIZE=x-small]* Available to customers in the United States only[/SIZE]
Amazing color palettes delivered to your door each month. Just $19.99

It looks interesting and a good value but I'm trying out Square Hue currently. I'd like to keep an eye on it and see what they come out with.

I really don't need another nail polish sub! I'm already subbed to 3 (4 if you include Julep which I skip alot). I'll be interested to see what they have though!

I bit the bullet and signed up. The only nail polish sub I have right now is Julep, which I skipped this month. The confirmation email said I'll get my first box in about a week. I'll post when I get it! You can never have too much nail polish or too many shoes, right?
smilehappyyes.gif

When it comes to a nail polish sub, for me, it has to be a sub directly with the polish-maker, like Square Hue and Julep. If this was a Cult Nails sub, I would be there in an instant. But it looks like they're sending Essie and Orly, which are good brands, but they're not brands that I would be interested in seeing in a sub like this.

I signed up for this since I'm trying to find a replacement for Julep, who has been a real snooze for me lately. I'm mostly curious to see what tools they send.

Wow, I ordered on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday and I got my box today!

The colors are Tart Deco, Turquoise and Caicos and Come Here! (they're all Essie and they're all still $8 on Essie's website).  The other items are Essie Base Coat (says it's a special gift for June subscribers), Mash Tweezers, a little jar of gold studs and KM nail glue.  This box was only $14.99 since they were offering your first month 1/2 off, so all in all I am pretty happy.  I like the colors and I will definitely have fun coming up with a design with the studs.
I think I will get another month before deciding whether or not to cancel.  The info sheet it came with says they want you to email them with your feedback and what colors I want to see next month.  I appreciate that they care what people think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I subscribed too after seeing what Lolo22 got :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love the colors and the extras!

BTW the 50% off your first box promo is still active.

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, I ordered on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday and I got my box today!

The colors are Tart Deco, Turquoise and Caicos and Come Here! (they're all Essie and they're all still $8 on Essie's website).  The other items are Essie Base Coat (says it's a special gift for June subscribers), Mash Tweezers, a little jar of gold studs and KM nail glue.  This box was only $14.99 since they were offering your first month 1/2 off, so all in all I am pretty happy.  I like the colors and I will definitely have fun coming up with a design with the studs.
I think I will get another month before deciding whether or not to cancel.  The info sheet it came with says they want you to email them with your feedback and what colors I want to see next month.  I appreciate that they care what people think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I love that! You get a bunch of stuff. I think I'm going to get this one :)

I'm still waiting on my box. Stupid USPS hasn't updated since June 13! Looks like a good one. And it will be my first Essies!

I'm surprised they went with this name considering there is Cult Nails. I wonder if Maria knows about this.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm surprised they went with this name considering there is Cult Nails. I wonder if Maria knows about this.
Yeah, when I originally googled it, that was the only thing I could find.

I ordered this Monday and it shipped Wednesday. I was noticing there seem to be several different boxes. Hoping I get this one since I love these colors. Looks like it should be arriving Monday.

I received mine a few days ago. Love it! I'm wearing Turquoise & Caicos (ring finger has Tart Deco dots) right now. The colors are beautiful!

I received the same as the ones shown in Lolo22's spoiler. I have seen variations with different colors and different brands (including Orly). Some didn't include the Essie basecoat either.

Latest posts

Back