New Dessert Sub: Orange Glad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so obsessed with Treatsie that when I found out about Orange Glad I subbed right away! It's only $15 a month and they say they will give you sweets. Plus everything looks nice and professional.

What do you guys think?

Looks awesome! I think I'm going to wait until Fall for a few reasons though:

a. I'm trying to cut back on subs for the summer.

b. They're more likely to send out chocolate/melty items when it gets colder.

c. I want to see the first few boxes to get an idea of what to expect.

I decided I'd  be a guinea pig for the rest of y'all on this one!  I cut down my grazebox deliveries to 2x/month earlier this week, so I decided to use the $10/month I was going to save towards this one.

I didn't want to commit to 3 or 6 months to save a few bucks per box, but I did find a code (SWEET10) to save 10% off your first box.  I was surprised to see that the code was deducted from the total (including shipping), not just the base cost of the box!

I really hope I won't regret jumping into this one so early, without any reviews or even much info on what will be in the box!

Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I decided I'd  be a guinea pig for the rest of y'all on this one!  I cut down my grazebox deliveries to 2x/month earlier this week, so I decided to use the $10/month I was going to save towards this one.

I didn't want to commit to 3 or 6 months to save a few bucks per box, but I did find a code (SWEET10) to save 10% off your first box.  I was surprised to see that the code was deducted from the total (including shipping), not just the base cost of the box!

I really hope I won't regret jumping into this one so early, without any reviews or even much info on what will be in the box!

Awesome! Tell us how it is! :)

Will do!  I guess I'll have to figure out how to post pictures on here soon!

I can tell you one thing, I actually personally know one of the people behind Orange Glad (we've been friends for uhh.. 5 years now or something), and he is probably the most amazing human being I've ever met. I'm sure if he is behind this project, it's going to be a success!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can tell you one thing, I actually personally know one of the people behind Orange Glad (we've been friends for uhh.. 5 years now or something), and he is probably the most amazing human being I've ever met. I'm sure if he is behind this project, it's going to be a success!
That makes me just that much more confident in the company hearing that! I'm always a little wary of brand new subs, but now I think I'm going to sub.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that makes me feel soooo much better!  That's just going to make it that much harder to ever unsubscribe, though!

Well, I am totally biased though, because I know him, so take my comments with a grain of salt :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The moment he posted about the project on his personal Facebook page I told him I would love to review it. I think their official launch is in July, so that's when we will get our boxes.

Oh, that makes me feel soooo much better!  That's just going to make it that much harder to ever unsubscribe, though!
Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That makes me just that much more confident in the company hearing that! I'm always a little wary of brand new subs, but now I think I'm going to sub.

I reeeally wanna.. i'm a sucker for food boxes.. but I'm not so sure.. 7 dollars shipping seems REALLY steep and makes it more of a 21/month sub than a 15/month. I wish sub companies would just package shipping in with the box price, it makes me feel better, lol. i've been thinking about canceling graze since they've started sending me repeats already.

Does anyone know how many items are in each box?

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I reeeally wanna.. i'm a sucker for food boxes.. but I'm not so sure.. 7 dollars shipping seems REALLY steep and makes it more of a 21/month sub than a 15/month. I wish sub companies would just package shipping in with the box price, it makes me feel better, lol. i've been thinking about canceling graze since they've started sending me repeats already.

Does anyone know how many items are in each box?
I have to agree the shipping is what turned me off about this one. Perhaps once I see their launch boxes I'll re consider but imo $7 shipping is far too high.

I just asked on Facebook and got a lightning fast reply! 5 baked goods in each box. I love sweet stuff and I'm spending this much on graze anyways, so I canceled graze and went ahead and signed up with the SWEET10 code. Its worth a try.

I just asked on Facebook and got a lightning fast reply! 5 baked goods in each box. I love sweet stuff and I'm spending this much on graze anyways, so I canceled graze and went ahead and signed up with the SWEET10 code. Its worth a try.
Sounds great!  Thanks for asking for us!

Even with shipping that makes everything $6 each, which considering the only place I can get bakery goods by me is Wal mart, unless I make it myself, I think that's an ok deal.

So after debating for the last couple of days, I caved and subbed. I like the idea of baked goodies verses chocolate or candies like Treatsie specializes in. This is much more my thing. Can't wait!

I am getting a review box and I cannot wait. Out of any new sub, this is one I am most excited about. I've always wanted dessert delivered to my door (dessert, not just candy) so this was made just for me. For a while, I even thought about starting a dessert delivery company (kind of how you order pizza or chinese), but with this sub, I can hold off on that. 

Latest posts

Back