Hello new here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi friends,

I am from USA. I am intersted to make my knowledge strong in skin care.

As i am new so be cool and polite with me.

Hello there Barbara!  I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Also, please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Oh my gosh...if this actually works I'm going to squeal! I've been following MUT threads forever, but, for some reason never figured out how to actually post in the threads I'm subscribed to and following...I'm sure it's dismally simple, but the only access I have to MUT is in my iPhone...could this be part of the issue??? Any and all help greatly appreciated, as I have no idea what I actually punched to be able to even post this, lol

Tiffany, I am right there with you! I managed to post on the welcome page and I was super excited like I finally figured something out and ran over to the ipsy thread and nada... Not able to post there. I must be missing something.

Ohh!! A friend to share in my confusion, lol! Well, somehow I'm able to post on this thread, but ONLY this thread ;(. Definitely limiting my enthusiasm for all things subscription-box-related, and, inadvertently hi-jacking Barbara's welcome post, lol...so sorry, Barbara!

Hi, ladies!  Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Angienharry, I do see that you've figured out how to post on the Ipsy boards! Yay!  

Tiffany,  it's a bit harder to navigate MakeupTalk entirely on your phone, but definitely possible!  To post on many of the boards (Ipsy, Birchbox, etc), you have to join the "group".  This feature isn't accessible on the mobile version, but if you scroll to the bottom of the screen on your phone, you should see a Mobile/Desktop switching button.  

-Click on Desktop.  Then, across the top, you'll see options:  Home, Forums, Reviews, Galleries, Groups, etc.  

-Click on Groups.  This will pull up a whole page of options.  

-Click on the first group you'd like to join, and a new page will pull up.  In a light gray bar directly above the group's picture, you'll see a little button that says "Join Group".

-Click "Join Group."  You should now be able to post in any thread within that group!

-Repeat for any other groups you'd like to join.  Then, if you prefer the mobile version for reading posts, scroll back to the far bottom of the page, and click on "Mobile".  Please PM myself or any other mod if these instructions aren't working quite right for you or if you need any additional help!  

I was just coming back here to help my new friend Tiffany as I finally figured it out for real! I was actually trying to figure out how to change my pic when I stumbled onto the desktop view and then it all worked out. I too am using my iPhone exclusively so those directions should work like a charm. Hello Barbara! Welcome to MUT!! I hope to see you all around the boards😊

Ladies! Thank you both SO much!!! MagucalMom for such an amazingly descriptive instructional, and Angie, thank you for coming back to check on me!!! Woohoo!!! I'm now "officially" on board!!

Oh my gosh, I've already been on 3 boards!! I just recently discovered beauty subs, which is so strange because I've been an esthetician for oven ten years, but I'd never even heard of them until a few weeks ago!! I am SO PUMPED!!

MagucalMom for such an amazingly descriptive instructional, and Angie, thank you for coming back to check on me!!! Woohoo!!! I'm now "officially" on board!!

Back