POPSUGAR *Spoiler Free* Chat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I though it might be nice to create a space for those trying to remain spoiler free.  I have actually thought about trying to stay spoiler free sometime, but it is so against my nature.  I would also be interested in knowing what it is like being spoiler free, and why and/or how often you try to do it.

I want to be spoiler free because part of the fun is the surprise, of course!  And I don't want to hear how much something sucks because I might not think so.  It is probably half and half good and bad comments but I still know there's a terrible notebook or awesome water bottle (examples.)

I went spoiler free for the first time this month for PopSugar...it was not easy keeping my eyes posted to the left side of the screen when scrolling through the recent discussions, but it was totally worth it. Made the box that much better IMO. I have a few subs that don't have threads here and they ship early in the month so I get that wonderful surprise spoiler free feeling from those. Then there are the subs that I get so late in the month I have never been successful at going spoiler free for...but we all need something to work on right?
biggrin.gif

Thanks for starting this thread, kitnmitns :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> While I probably will never have the restraint to go spoiler free, I appreciate that this thread now exists for those who do!

Yay! I am so glad you guys are liking it!  My PS comes so late (as in every month I am the LAST person to get it in this forum) that I do not think there is any chance I could hold out.

This was my first box since September where I was spoiler free.  My problem before was I got my boxes so late, I always felt like one of the last ones to get mine, so I enjoyed looking at the spoilers.  Last month I got my box so fast, that I decided to try to go spoiler free for the June box.  Again I got my box really early this month and I loved going thru each and every item and being surprised.  For me it only works if I get the box right away.  If too much time goes by, I have to look for spoilers.

Originally Posted by catipa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my first box since September where I was spoiler free.  My problem before was I got my boxes so late, I always felt like one of the last ones to get mine, so I enjoyed looking at the spoilers.  Last month I got my box so fast, that I decided to try to go spoiler free for the June box.  Again I got my box really early this month and I loved going thru each and every item and being surprised.  For me it only works if I get the box right away.  If too much time goes by, I have to look for spoilers.
With my history, I doubt I will ever be lucky enough to be in that position, but I think that would be awesome :)

Sometimes I think that spoilers help me appreciate a box more since I can research the contents, plan what I'm going to do with items, get excited about variations, etc. But then again, when a box is a total surprise, it feels more like a gift. PopSugar has such awesome diversity of items that it's extra fun to open and be surprised by.

However...I too am one of the last people to get PopSugar boxes since PS usually ships my box as one of the last. It's tough to have self control!

Latest posts

Back