• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Summer Flashback BOGO--FLOGO expires 6/16/13

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 Zoya Summer Flashback BOGO - It's a FLOGO!  

[SIZE=small]Summer Flashback...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]Zoya Nail Polish wants you to have the prettiest tips & toes on the beach and pool-side this summer. Good thing with Zoya, gorgeous, long-lasting summer colors go WAY back. It's time to press rewind and flashback to the classic [/SIZE][SIZE=small]summertime shades that shine just as bright as the sun, making you the star of the season! Now that it's heating up outside, there's no better time to stock up on the warm-weather shades that Zoya has to offer! That's why.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]NOW[/SIZE][SIZE=small] through 6/16/13, 11:59pm EST[/SIZE][SIZE=small] - [/SIZE][SIZE=small]Buy ANY Color From the Summer Flashback Page And Get One FREE*![/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Use Code: FLOGO [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]FLOGO BONUS! Buy any 4 Summer Flashback Page shades (or more), get any 4 free AND receiveFREE Standard Ground Shipping!   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]How it works...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]1. Add 2 or more shades from the Summer Flashback Page (CLICK HERE) to your shopping bag along with any additional items you wish to purchase. Limit 6 free Summer Flashback page colors. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]2. Enter Code FLOGO into the coupon code field in cart and press "Apply Code". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]3. Complete check-out, review and submit order. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-small]*Terms and Conditions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-small]Available while supplies last. BOGO offer includes Summer Flashback page items ONLY. Valid online only at www.zoya.com through 11:59pm EST, 6/16/13[/SIZE][SIZE=x-small]. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Shipping & Handling fees apply. Continental US only. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Code must be entered at time of purchase. Limit 6 free Summer Flashback Shades. [/SIZE]

I don't need more zoya, I don't need more zoya, I don't need more zoya...Oh well looks like I'm getting more zoya! :)

I love their polishes, thanks for posting! :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't need more zoya, I don't need more zoya, I don't need more zoya...Oh well looks like I'm getting more zoya! :)

I love their polishes, thanks for posting! :)
It took all of the humble remainders of my willpower to force myself to close the window one step before I checked out. I really don't need any more nail polish at the moment... But the polishaholic side of me is raging and throwing tantrums right now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It took all of the humble remainders of my willpower to force myself to close the window one step before I checked out. I really don't need any more nail polish at the moment... But the polishaholic side of me is raging and throwing tantrums right now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Your alot stronger then I am. :)

So I was sitting in bed last night with my husband while he was watching a movie and I started adding polishes to my shopping cart.  I started to get that "probably shouldn't be doing this" feeling, so I decided I would let my husband decide (which I never do with things like that, lol).  I said, "Honey, there is a BOGO sale at Zoya...do you think I should order some nail polish?"  So he looks at me with that guy look that says "Girls are so silly, but just so darn cute too" and said, "Yeah, sure, why not?"  Lol.  Ugh.  So I ordered: Emme, Nidhi, Areej, Myrta, Ginessa,Tanzy, Rory, and Zuza.  Maybe I should have also told him how many nail polishes I already have.  Ooops. 
wink.gif

I caved. I looked up some swatches and fell in love with some of the colors. I just couldn't pass up such an awesome deal especially since I've really been dying to try out some more Zoya after getting one in Ipsy. Of course I had to buy enough to get free shipping! I've been slowly replacing my older polishes that aren't 3 free that I have been holding onto for years. With 8 new polishes I think this will be my motivation to finally throw the rest away.
Can anyone suggest a good base coat/top coat combo to use with zoya polishes? Theirs doesn't have the greatest reviews.

Im definitely taking zoya up on this! It was posted on Pinterest and of course I had to come here to see if my fellow enablers were aware of it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't own any zoya polishes so I'm excited to try a new brand! What better way than though a sale? hehe

Originally Posted by LovelyLush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seche Vite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Seche Vite shrinks Zoya like woah because Zoya is 4-free and SV has toluene (??? something in it.) Google "Zoya AND Seche Vite" if you don't believe me.

SV is a great top coat -- I'm not knocking it -- I use it, but I'd suggest Poshe or Sally Hansen Insta-dri. Those are both fairly affordable and also quick dry and play nice with Zoya.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seche Vite shrinks Zoya like woah because Zoya is 4-free and SV has toluene (??? something in it.) Google "Zoya AND Seche Vite" if you don't believe me.

SV is a great top coat -- I'm not knocking it -- I use it, but I'd suggest Poshe or Sally Hansen Insta-dri. Those are both fairly affordable and also quick dry and play nice with Zoya.
Whoa, didn't know that! I've actually never tried Zoya polishes, this will be my first purchase from them. Thanks for the heads up!! I'll have to pick up one of your suggestions.

Seche Vite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Seche Vite shrinks Zoya like woah because Zoya is 4-free and SV has toluene (??? something in it.) Google "Zoya AND Seche Vite" if you don't believe me. SV is a great top coat -- I'm not knocking it -- I use it, but I'd suggest Poshe or Sally Hansen Insta-dri. Those are both fairly affordable and also quick dry and play nice with Zoya.
I agree: Poshe. I caved and ordered eight: Reagan, Carly, Apple, Myrta, Areej, Alegra, Tracie, and Robyn. Free shipping sealed that deal.

PartNumber Item Price QTY Subtotal ZP509 Zoya Nail Polish | Mimi $8 1 $8.00 ZP514 Zoya Nail Polish | Perrie $8 1 $8.00 ZP552 Zoya Nail Polish | Sooki $8 1 $8.00 ZP623 Zoya Nail Polish | Myrta $8 1 $8.00 ZP513 Zoya Nail Polish | Robyn $0 1 $0.00 ZP551 Zoya Nail Polish | Faye $0 1 $0.00 ZP619 Zoya Nail Polish | Wednesday $0 1 $0.00 ZP625 Zoya Nail Polish | Zuza $0 1 $0.00 COLORCHART0116 Zoya 2013 Summer Color Chart $0 1 $0.00 ZTRMAF Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover 2oz $0 1 $0.00 Shipping $0.00 Total $32.00
smileno.gif
 woohoo, first Zoya purchase complete

Originally Posted by LovelyLush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

PartNumber Item Price QTY Subtotal ZP509 Zoya Nail Polish | Mimi $8 1 $8.00 ZP514 Zoya Nail Polish | Perrie $8 1 $8.00 ZP552 Zoya Nail Polish | Sooki $8 1 $8.00 ZP623 Zoya Nail Polish | Myrta $8 1 $8.00 ZP513 Zoya Nail Polish | Robyn $0 1 $0.00 ZP551 Zoya Nail Polish | Faye $0 1 $0.00 ZP619 Zoya Nail Polish | Wednesday $0 1 $0.00 ZP625 Zoya Nail Polish | Zuza $0 1 $0.00 COLORCHART0116 Zoya 2013 Summer Color Chart $0 1 $0.00 ZTRMAF Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover 2oz $0 1 $0.00 Shipping $0.00 Total $32.00
smileno.gif
 woohoo, first Zoya purchase complete
Nice choices! Zuza and Wednesday are two of my favorite polishes ever. I recommend a mani of Wednesday with Zuza as accent nails.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice choices! Zuza and Wednesday are two of my favorite polishes ever. I recommend a mani of Wednesday with Zuza as accent nails.
Funny, that's what I was thinking too while I was picking out my colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now to find this "Poche" topcoat that's been mentioned here... is it available in drugstores? I've never heard of it. 

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I didn't know that. The only Zoya's I've ever tried were the Pixie dust ones, which I never use a top coat on textured polish. Good to know though!

. Funny, that's what I was thinking too while I was picking out my colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now to find this "Poche" topcoat that's been mentioned here... is it available in drugstores? I've never heard of it. 
I buy Poshe at CVS. I'm pretty sure it's also at Sally Beauty. It might be at Target, but I can't remember. You can also go on Poshe.com and they have a Where to Buy section in which you enter your zip code.

Got my order today! Immediately put Robyn (bright ocean blue) on my toes & Faye (purple with lots of gold shimmer) on my nails when I got home from work. SOOO beautiful & the formula is amazing. In love with the color Faye. Can't wait to try the other colors! Definitely going to have to get more colors next time there's a sale :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back