CheshireCookie

Eyeshadow Mania! - An eyeshadow show n' tell

Because I'm an avid eyeshadow lover (helllooooooo pretty palettes!), and because we all know the ladies LOVE swatches....we have a new, fun, go-crazy-with-swatches-and-pics...

EYESHADOW MANIA THREAD!

Do you have a favorite eyeshadow? Eyeshadow quad? Eyeshadow palette?! Show them off here! Post pictures of your favs along with your swatches!

(Warning, subsequent drooling may occur as an after-effect, please be sure to speak to your doctor if said drooling does not subside within a reasonable amount of time. Also, unexpected purchasing may also be a small....or large.....side effect)

Looks based off of eyeshadows are welcome as well!

MWUAH!

Cookie heart.gif

PS. Please be sure to put picture of palette as seen, and swatches in spoilers if there are multiple pics! That way people can click and choose to see whatever swatches they want based off of the main pic! Thanks!

• Like 1

Whoo! To kick things off, here are swatchlets of a recent Glamour Doll Eyes order I received a week or two ago (yeesh, I need better lighting) that I happened to have on my phone: 400

Originally Posted by Scooby384 View Post

Can I just show pics of my palettes. I'm too lazy to swatch :)

I suppoooooose that can be allowed patches.gif Love you Scoobs! hug.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby384 View Post

Can I just show pics of my palettes. I'm too lazy to swatch :)

I suppoooooose that can be allowed patches.gif Love you Scoobs! hug.gif

In that case, I know what I'll be doing with my afternoon wub.gif

I just had an eye-gasm! Whoooaaa! I guess this is proof I want and need more eye shadow lol. Never mind I don't cycle through my own stash frequently enough!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I just had an eye-gasm! Whoooaaa! I guess this is proof I want and need more eye shadow lol. Never mind I don't cycle through my own stash frequently enough!

You wait...I have the 120 Palette Four, the 120 Palette Five and the Ariel Palette coming up in the next few days.....hehehehe.

biggrin.gif

You wait...I have the 120 Palette Four, the 120 Palette Five and the Ariel Palette coming up in the next few days.....hehehehe. :D
Eyeboggling and awesome! My no buy sucks, but I'll find some pretties to share with y'all when I'm off it!

Quote:

You wait...I have the 120 Palette Four, the 120 Palette Five and the Ariel Palette coming up in the next few days.....hehehehe.

biggrin.gif

All I can say is wow Cookieworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

400 The top box was today's incoming order. Tonight's project: swatching the new stuff, sorting everything by color, and picking out a few for next week so I don't freak out in the morning. This is a hobby that combined my OCD tendencies *and* need for bright makeup! Everyone wins!

COASTAL SCENTS 120 PALETTE THREE

I NEED this icon_eek.gif

400 The top box was today's incoming order. Tonight's project: swatching the new stuff, sorting everything by color, and picking out a few for next week so I don't freak out in the morning. This is a hobby that combined my OCD tendencies *and* need for bright makeup! Everyone wins!
I'm so jelly! Your GDE collection is amazing! Mine is teeny weeny compared to that lol.

Originally Posted by lissa1307 View Post

semi-topic related...are there any good coastal scents codes floating around so i can handle my shadow envy,lol

Keep checking in with them, they ALWAYS have one good sale going on! Like right now their 88 Mirage palette is $12.95!

Eyeboggling and awesome! My no buy sucks, but I'll find some pretties to share with y'all when I'm off it!

Agreed!  I have a feeling this thread is going to make my low-buy very, very diffiult.  I also think this is going to be my favorite thread...Eyeshadows are my  weak spot.