Eyeshadow Mania! - An eyeshadow show n' tell

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Because I'm an avid eyeshadow lover (helllooooooo pretty palettes!), and because we all know the ladies LOVE swatches....we have a new, fun, go-crazy-with-swatches-and-pics...

EYESHADOW MANIA THREAD!

Do you have a favorite eyeshadow? Eyeshadow quad? Eyeshadow palette?! Show them off here! Post pictures of your favs along with your swatches!

(Warning, subsequent drooling may occur as an after-effect, please be sure to speak to your doctor if said drooling does not subside within a reasonable amount of time. Also, unexpected purchasing may also be a small....or large.....side effect)

Looks based off of eyeshadows are welcome as well!

MWUAH!

Cookie
heart.gif

PS. Please be sure to put picture of palette as seen, and swatches in spoilers if there are multiple pics! That way people can click and choose to see whatever swatches they want based off of the main pic! Thanks!

Whoo! To kick things off, here are swatchlets of a recent Glamour Doll Eyes order I received a week or two ago (yeesh, I need better lighting) that I happened to have on my phone:

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I just show pics of my palettes. I'm too lazy to swatch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I suppoooooose that can be allowed
patches.gif
Love you Scoobs!
hug.gif

In that case, I know what I'll be doing with my afternoon 
wub.gif

I just had an eye-gasm! Whoooaaa! I guess this is proof I want and need more eye shadow lol. Never mind I don't cycle through my own stash frequently enough!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just had an eye-gasm! Whoooaaa! I guess this is proof I want and need more eye shadow lol. Never mind I don't cycle through my own stash frequently enough!
You wait...I have the 120 Palette Four, the 120 Palette Five and the Ariel Palette coming up in the next few days.....hehehehe.

biggrin.gif

You wait...I have the 120 Palette Four, the 120 Palette Five and the Ariel Palette coming up in the next few days.....hehehehe. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Eyeboggling and awesome! My no buy sucks, but I'll find some pretties to share with y'all when I'm off it!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You wait...I have the 120 Palette Four, the 120 Palette Five and the Ariel Palette coming up in the next few days.....hehehehe.

biggrin.gif

All I can say is wow Cookie
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

The top box was today's incoming order. Tonight's project: swatching the new stuff, sorting everything by color, and picking out a few for next week so I don't freak out in the morning. This is a hobby that combined my OCD tendencies *and* need for bright makeup! Everyone wins!

Latest posts

Back