What's Your height?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious how tall are You ladies? And are you happy with Your height?

I'm 5'10'', I know it's pretty tall but I'm happy with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sometimes though when I wear high heels I feel like a giant
biggrin.gif

I'm 5'5-5'6, so about average height. I'm the shortest one in my family though, I'm constantly mistaken for being the youngest even though I'm the oldest :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm 5'6".  It's kind of funny because when I was in high school, we had to measure our height for 9th grade science class and I was told I was 5'7", but later when I was about 25, I was informed by my doctor that I was only 5'6" (I had always assumed that I was somewhere between 5'8-9" by my twenties).  Many of my friends are either much shorter or much taller; very few are actually around around my height, so photos quite often turn out like the one in this thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

I'm 5'6'', with long legs and arms.  I'm not that tall, but I'm the tallest woman in my family (and most of husband's female relatives).  They make me feel tall, I'll take that, lol!

My height is a weird thing for me. When I went to the doctor and got my height measured, I was supposedly 5 feet and 5 inches. Which is INCORRECT by the way!! There's no way I can be that if my friend, who is 5'8 is only an inch taller than me. So I am determined that I am 5'7. I know I am.. I know I am... I would love to be 5'9 though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

5' 7.5". My husband tries to say he's 5'6". Umm. Sorry sweetie. There's more than an inch and a half difference there! Lol. He also tries to tell me I'm "abnormally tall for a woman". Whaaaaaaatever. I love him, but he's a bit delusional. Funny story - when I was growing up I always said I didn't care what the man I married did for a living, what car he drove, what clothes he wore. I didn't even care what he looked like. ALL I asked was that he be at least as tall as I.... What can I say. God has a sense of humor.

Some how I wind up with shorties as friends.
oh yes, my best friend is 4'11"! LOL We went to Applebees for lunch one time and the ditzy waitress asked her if she wanted a child's menu...we were 26 at the time! She was LIVID! I said: "Well Candy, love, you ARE standing next to amazon woman!" Hahaha!

I get asked the dumbest questions. Like have you always been tall? Or people assume I like basketball (yuck). That's crazy about the children's menu.

I get asked the dumbest questions. Like have you always been tall? Or people assume I like basketball (yuck). That's crazy about the children's menu.
Oh my goodness, yes, basketball...and I'm a ballerina so it's like ::le sigh:: nooooo, not basketball :-/ do I LOOK like I play basketball??? LOL

Latest posts

Back