Total Beauty Mystery Collection Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread started for this, so I thought I would get one started! It's not a subscription service, but it's a mystery box and hopefully they'll be doing a lot more! It's a $100+ value and it's only $20! ($18 if you use the 10% code!) It's also free shipping (better two words have never been spoken!) It has 13+ items in it, and it states that it's extra products from previous collections. I'm not sure if they are all from their collections.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/shops/collections/mystery

Coupon Code: GET10

I've been doing some Spring cleaning, and I've thrown away a lot of make-up that's just old, worn-out, exploded, etc. I took advantage of the deal! Can't wait to get it! I wonder if the contents are going to be the same for everyone.

I ordered this too. VERY curious what brandd and what will come our way! I also wonder when they ship? I didn't see anything about how long? I am a suckrr for mystery things!

Originally Posted by sbeam36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered this too. VERY curious what brandd and what will come our way! I also wonder when they ship? I didn't see anything about how long? I am a suckrr for mystery things!
I received shipping notice the same day I ordered. Not that it means it will get here fast, but it's nice to know they have the products packaged and ready to send out.  

Oh no, not another box for me to order! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, I ordered one. I really shouldn't have - in the last two days I have ordered 8 Zoya polishes (though 4 were free!), 2 Coastal Scents palettes and some brushes, and an Origins Charcoal mask and Lippmann's Across the Universe polish from Birchbox...lol...but shoot...I couldn't resist!

Oh no! Why did I open this?! Hopefully it's still available when I get home from work.

No! I must resist this one!! I don't need it! I'm on a very low buy this summer (JUST the subs I've already paid for in advance, plus perhaps Ipsy and any -amazing- coupon codes/deals). Does this count as an amazing deal though?...:/ Nope, I have to stay strong!

I've received this email and they mention that the products are a mix of previous collections. In short they are trying to get rid of unsold inventory of those collections. Not sure if it will be a great value as it depends on what price level they value those previous collections items

I figure, even if it isn't amazing, I paid $16...and it HAS to be better than a couple of the crappier Glossyboxes I got for $21. I can't resist a mystery!

Only $16 for 13+ items? I couldn't resist that! Looking at their past collections, this seems promising. It's stuff like this that makes me so glad I discovered this forum! You guys are awesome enablers. I have 8 Zoya polishes coming from the FLOGO sale, a birchbox order, and now this all on the way!

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only $16 for 13+ items? I couldn't resist that! Looking at their past collections, this seems promising. It's stuff like this that makes me so glad I discovered this forum! You guys are awesome enablers. I have 8 Zoya polishes coming from the FLOGO sale, a birchbox order, and now this all on the way!
haha, I ordered the box, have 8 Zoya polishes and a Birchbox order on its way as well! We must be on the same shopping wavelength right now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is also a 20% of code TBC20 which makes it only $16  
biggrin.gif
Darn. I was so anxious for it not to sell out I didn't even LOOK for codes. So bad me!

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And it's sold out!  I have an order number, but never received a confirmation email.  Hmm...
I never got a confirmation and I ordered a couple of hours before you, so hopefully we both get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back