☆ The Colors of the Rainbow Tag! ღ

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! Today I decided to film a tag video, since I haven't made much videos like these. Here I am doing the Colors of the Rainbow Tag video, which was created by TalkBeckyTalk. I thought this would be a fun video, so I hope you guys enjoy these types of videos and you should definitely check out these products! I tag all of you to do this video, feel free to leave your video as a video response or just comment below your favorite products that match the colors of the rainbow. Thank you guys so much for watching & I will see you in my next video. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

xx Rachel   Products Mentioned: RED- Sugar Rose fresh F21C Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 ORANGE- Got2b crazysleek hot smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion YELLOW- sOmang Keratin Silkprotein Hair Pack  GREEN- Dove go fresh Therapy Shampoo Cool moisture (cucumber & green tea scent) BLUE- Laneige Perfect Renew Emulsion INDIGO- Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' Express mascara VIOLET- It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product PINK- Korres Lip Butter Jasmine MULTICOLORED- L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete Multi-vitamin & Mineral Formula

thanks for watching! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You are gorgeous and I love how fun and bright your videos are <3 xx

Will definitely have to try out some of those products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks for sharing!

Back