Diamond Candles - Rings In Candles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently came across this candle company and just had to share, from afar it seems like a cool concept!

The Company: Diamond Candles - A ring in every candle worth from $10 up to $5,000.

The Website:   http://www.diamondcandles.com/

The Candles: The candles are all natural soy candles, and come in about 40 different scents. The candles are all one size, and are all priced at $24.95. These eco-friendly candles are made from quality soy wax and hand-poured into sturdy, reusable glass jars. 

The Rings: Here are some details about the rings from the website:

• Every diamond candle holds a special ring valued between $10 and $5,000.
  • If you discover a 14k symbol inside the band of your ring, take to a jeweler for a verbal appraisal of worth. 
  • The size of the ring is random, but each ring comes in the most popular sizes.
  • It takes about 10-15 hours of burn time to uncover most rings, the entire candle lasts about 140 hours.
  • Each ring is placed in a tiny plastic bag and wrapped in gold foil to protect it from the heat.

Shipping: Shipping is $5 for 1 candle, $9 for 2 candles, $13 for three candles, $14 for 4 candles, and $15 for 5 candles. Standard shipping is 5-7 days.

Photos: Here is the link to the section of their website with photos of their candles in action, and some rings that have been included http://photos.diamondcandles.com/

So what do you think? Will you take a gamble and pick up a Diamond Ring candle? I think I want to try it at least once!

I've had 4 Diamond Candles! I found them to be hit or miss. Some scents were strong and burned great. Others had no throw and tunneled really badly. Also probably all of my jewelry could classify as "costume jewelry" if that matters to you.

But, there are tons of companies out there with a similar concept if you're wanting to research/explore. I kinda fell in love with 3-8-1 Candles after searching other companies. The candles are all hand made so they're pricier. But, the throw on the 5 I've tried so far have been wonderful, burned nicely, and the jewelry isn't tacky or anything.

My mom and I love Diamond Candles. They are a bit pricey, so we don't buy them on a regular basis. However, the ones that we have (4-5 of them in total) have all been of good quality. None of our rings were more than the $100 dollar range, but they were all pretty.

I've never heard of 3-8-1 Candles before, but they do sound wonderful and worth a try as well 
smile.gif

Diamond Candles were so much fun! But expensive. And the rings are bleh and never fit. But it was fun to dig them out. Really enjoyed the scent though! 

I got one with a 25% off code and after 3 nights of burning it, the ring revealed itself tonight. It's about one size too large for me and is most likely a $10 one since there are no markings on the inside band. It's also purple, a color I'm not fond of, oh well, it was fun and hubby commented he loves the smell of it, so at least there's that lol!

I bought this for my MIL and my mom. They both were really excited to get their rings out. My MIL actually wears her ring a lot but we don't know if it's worth anything! Still fun though.

Back