NYX beauty to go box?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have this? I'm thinking about purchasing it since it is on HauteLook for 27 right now, but I want it to be worth it!

I'm trying to decide between that or the Red lip set for 13. MAYBE both...I don't know yet. I have a shopping problem haha!

I jus bought it but i havent got about to using it yet XD will review once i haf started using it

Nope don't have it and won't buy it. I'm not a fan of their large palettes. I have a few of their "larger" palettes and several of their smaller ones. I like the smaller ones because it's easier to use.

Its kinda bulky actually, if u are thinkin of bring it for travel, honestly , it's VERY bulky. But if u want something value for money and using it only @ home, u can get it, but this palette is definitely too bulky for travelling. I plan to use this only @ home, for travel, i will bring other stuff out

My only gripe with this palette is that the strips of BLUSHERS are too SMALL for me to dip my brush in, so am i supposed to use a teeny weeny brush to pick up the blush color? i rather they replace the 2 bronzing powders or face powders with a bigger size blushers

Latest posts

Back