What's your favorite Victoria's Secret scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MY favorite is LOVE SPELL!!

so nice and fruity.....mmmm.........

but all of victoria's secret scents are nice IMO...so i always have a hard time deciding which one to buy...lol

i used to like love spell but once i got the spray after using the lotion for a while i got tired of it. I like the strawberry and champane lotion. its yummy. :icon_conf

hi and merry christmas to everyone!!!!!!!!

My totally fave scent from Victorias Secret is Very Sexy...my husband ABSOLUTELY loves it.......he melts when I wear it. I also really really like Basic Instinct in the dark purple bottle....it smells very sexy also. But I really enjoy the Heavenly...it smells so nice....I got Very Sexy and a small bottle of Heavenly for Christmas from my hubby!

Hope everyone is having a very peaceful holiday!

Love, Beth

I used to have Sweet Temptation but it just got way TOO sweet.. yuck. I'm wanting to try the Vanilla Lace one now.

Love Spell is my favorite, too! I had a friend that would always wear it and it intoxicated me so I bought it for myself. Somehow I seemed to enjoy it more on her. :icon_eek:

love the Strawberries & Cream..but it's so strong ..a little goes a VERY long way.

Love Amber Romance in the Garden line and most all of the fine fragrances. Heavenly, I guess, is my favorite, but maybe that's because that's what I'm wearing right now. :icon_lol:

Not really a fan but I got Love Spell and Pear something as gifts. They both smell good.

i owned a very sexy last year, but it got tiring, i get tired of perfumes and stop using them, the only so far i don't get tired of is the green tea notes.

I haven't tried a lot, but I love the Vanilla Lace and Amber Romance body sprays, and the Heavenly EDT. A lot of their lotions kind of make me sick after a while because they are so cloying sometimes.

LOVE SPELL, HANDS DOWN.... i have everything love spell, and i even keep a set of the lotion and spray at my desk at work... and also a set in my car, hehe

LOVE SPELL!!!!! And I also love Heavenly. My husband got me the gift set for Christmas and I love it!

Back