Tips for shaving extremely sensitive skin needed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have extremely sensitive skin, every time I shave my legs (especially in the humid summer) I also get razor burn/bumps all over my legs. My skin is really pale so they show up very well, as well as hurting like crazy, especially if you go to shave again and the ones from last time are still there. What products can I use before, during and after shaving to help my sensitive skin? I can't shave less often because I have pale skin but dark leg hair that grows fast, I just want something to help with the irritation and pain. Let me know what you guys would recommend! Thanks

I have extremely sensitive skin, every time I shave my legs (especially in the humid summer) I also get razor burn/bumps all over my legs. My skin is really pale so they show up very well, as well as hurting like crazy, especially if you go to shave again and the ones from last time are still there. What products can I use before, during and after shaving to help my sensitive skin? I can't shave less often because I have pale skin but dark leg hair that grows fast, I just want something to help with the irritation and pain. Let me know what you guys would recommend! Thanks
There're a few products you can try to Pre-treat the area, usually something with aloe Vera and/or rich in vitamins that are good for the skin. You can also use products after you shave that help prevent irritation, bumps, and ingrown hairs - Cool fix and Tend are two products that come to mind. You may also want to consider your shaving technique - are you shaving with or against the hair growth, is your razor sharp enough, etc. or maybe look into other ways to get rid of hair either temporarily or permanently (i.e. hair removal cream, electrolysis, etc.)

I use baby nappy rash cream. Nothing has worked better
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back