New To This~ But Very Hot!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
met a man and we started dating. After a while things started to get serious
between us until one day I found a pair of black thongs under his bed. I will never forget that day, I was heartbroken. But the only thought in my mind was that he didn’t want me and was seeing another woman on the side. I would like to say that it never occurred to me that he was into CD~ but just the size of the panties triggered thoughts in my mind that maybe they were his… I confronted him and he denied knowing who’s they were and I cried, threw the panties into the trash and spent many months with a sick feeling of betrayal (thoughts of him and another woman) in my gut. Over time as we grew closer, our fetishes came out~ his and mine. I am a Bisexual female and he has just in the past few days relayed to me that he liked CD. He is all male and his admissions to me have seemed to make us so much closer. We are in love. I find him walking around in a babydoll nighty or see thru panties very arousing. Our sex life has sky rocketed! I have no fears and now that sick feeling that I’ve felt in my gut is completely gone. I will gladly paint his toes anytime and marriage~ God I just wish he'd ask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back