help!Frustrating dry and frizzy hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

my hair is a little dry and frizzy after the washing, especially after drying my hair, so hard for me to have beautiful hairstyle.
icon_sad.gif
I do not often use chemical methods to repair hair (chemical treatments, you know, bear fruit relatively quickly, but often hurt the hair, and I always advocate not to have too many chemical treatments, unless absolutely necessary), a natural daily care  is what I advocate .My friends always make fun of me, although I knew it was not malicious.

I would be apprciate! If you can help me.
biggrin.gif

What do you use on your hair? How do you style it (what you do, what you use)? I have dry, frizzy hair that I'm working on getting better so maybe I can help!

I have thee literally the same issue! I as of late began making a few progressions with my hair routine it may sound terrible, however i just cleanser my hair once a month utilizing a dime size measure only enought to strip item advance from my scalp and hair I truly wash my hair 3-4 times each week with just shower water and conditioner this has enhanced my hair it is a considerable measure softer moisty and managable however still quite wavy, thick and ragged To assist tame it i made my own particular leave in condioner utilizing the same condioner i wash my hair with utilize 2 table spoons within a 200ml container then afterward include pot bubbled water, yet verify the water is chilled off before pouring it in when you vacate the shower tenderly press dry your hair with a clean towel until there is no water dribbling down then shower the leave in on your hair this truly aides tame the bushyness and it additionally hydrates your hair you can likewise utilize a tiny bit of olive oil to secure it this truly makes your twists delicate and sparkly. :)

Concerning the staightening thing I have trimmed my hair the way you're depicting it verify your hair has a considerable measure of dampness in it don't blow dry your hair when you leave the shower press dry your hair untill its dampy you can utilize the leave as a part of you made or an against frizz hair serum apply it to your hair and gave it a chance to air dry once it'completely dry, put some hair serum in your hair and additionally a high temperature secured then utilize a wide tooth brush to brush your hair out there is an item called "natural root stimulator hostile to frizz olive oil sparkling polisher " this stuff is astonishing it forestalls your hair from frizzing created by huminity apply a dime size in you hand rub hands together and apply to your brush out hair then begin even pressing! be extremely quiet and genle set it on 250-300 degrees for an exceptional smooth result once your done straightening your hair brush it out one final time in the course you want then take a different dime size of the reflexive posiher and apply it on you straight hair working it with your hands and fingures this will make the surface of you hair show up exceptionally delicate smooth sleeky and shinny when you're finished spraybon some olive oil hair sheen for greatest sparkle :)

you might as well additionally attempt to deal with it wrap it up with a silk top when you rest around evening time and you can utilize a level warmed level press 2 times each week for touch ups until the following wash once you wash it again it will be once more to wavy which you can likewise rock.

Trust this aides and pardon my spelling english be not my first dialect. :)

Latest posts

Back