Need a good powder foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Summer is here, and I'm looking for a good powder foundation, preferable drugstore since I only wear powder in the summer, and there's only 2 more months of that, 2 1/2 if I'm lucky, so I don't want to spend much.

Last summer, I didn't wear any makeup at all because I was a counselor at a sports camp and spent most of my day outside, in the sun, sweating and melting so it would have been pointless, and can't remember what I had before that.

Color wise, in Revlon Colorstay I'm 400 Caramel, in Maybelline FitMe I'm 340 I believe, in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra I'm 460 Suede (W). The Lancome is my perfect shade, and the others are pretty good.

So...any suggestions? I need something that doesn't look cakey and won't break me out. Oil absorbing properties would be nice too.

Thanks!

There is no powder establishment like Lancôme's Dual Finish! It's common, doesn't look cakey, and gives a wonderful matte fulfill that keeps up. I have quite slick skin, and I adore the matte finalize that this establishment furnishes. It additionally arrives in an aroma free definition.

Latest posts

Back