Jflopez

Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Nice! This was another spoiler they mentioned! I forgot to send in my survey and haven't received mine yet... I think I'll try to email the info to them tomorrow!

Edited by Hshaw05

So I emailed and didn't receive a response and sent the information card as well and the next day I received this in the mail... the 3 foundation shades (3,5,7) are all too dark. Has anyone ever contacted them successfully? post-118000-0-80048900-1479316235_thumb.jpg

Nice @@LoveSkinCare! So glad to hear they got the shade right for you. Enjoy!! After you try it, please share with us what you think. I'm curious about their foundations.

I used it for the first time today. It's creamy and silky feeling and goes on nicely.. I got shade 5 which I thought would be too dark for this time of year for my medium skin tone but it works fine

Anyone hating their foundation or color, i would be happy to take it off your hands. I am fair/medium and have been wanting to try out their foundation - just didnt subscribe this year to the box.

I got a reply back. They said they had a delay due to damage to the products at the VIP warehouse. They have replaced the products and the shipments have been shipping out of their warehouse this week. So we should be seeing out box here soon. I wonder what we will be getting.

I got a tracking email too, yay!

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 1

I got a reply back. They said they had a delay due to damage to the products at the VIP warehouse. They have replaced the products and the shipments have been shipping out of their warehouse this week. So we should be seeing out box here soon. I wonder what we will be getting.

I got a tracking email too, yay!

I emailed but never heard back and no tracking. Sad face.

Just got mine! It's soooooo good!!! A full size 1.7oz Ultra Replenishing Solution! Totally worth the wait!

That is awesome! Mine is out for delivery, can't wait to get it

• Like 1

I already got another tracking email on Tuesday the 31st and its already on the move coming from CA. I guess they are shipping February early.,

• Like 1

I did receive mine today. It is the eye masks.I received a 3 pack. The spoiler that was announced during the sign up period said we would get 8. I'm curious to know if everyone received 3.