Jflopez

Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Mine shows Iabel created & 2 pds. It says a delivery date of Thurs but I think it's highly unlikely since it doesn't showed that it was picked up. Thursday would be nice- I'm in need of a pick me up this week.

I'm REALLY hoping for a mask or a makeup product in a fun spring color...I'm loving the feeling jaded set in the vault... Just saying ;-)

Just got a notice this morning from UPS- my package is in route- delivered by tomorrow!!  That means were totally going to see spoilers today...YAY!!   Eyes on Lisaleah... she's always our revealer :headphonedance:

Excited for you ladies!  I will be keeping up on here looking for your reveals - then going to eBay or trying to find a swap thread that contains those who don't want theirs :)  Can't wait until they open the program again.  I'm obsessed with their products. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

Just got a notice this morning from UPS- my package is in route- delivered by tomorrow!!  That means were totally going to see spoilers today...YAY!!   Eyes on Lisaleah... she's always our revealer :headphonedance:

Ha! One of the perks of living in the same city as LMdB's offices. :)

Just checked, mine is out for delivery today!

Will post as soon as I rip it open!

• Like 1

What codes you used? Can u share it with us please

Pondering signing up for the summer Kaleidoscope subscription.  With the discount code, it would be $82.50 less than purchasing each kaleidoscope at regular retail.  What to do, what to do....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy0111 View Post

What codes you used? Can u share it with us please

KSCOPE10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Mine is out for delivery! Yay!

Can't wait to see the spoilers!

Potential enabler alert!!!!

I emailed LMdB to find out how different the Spring Kaleidoscope vs the Summer Kaleidoscope program will be.

This is was their response....very interesting!

"The Summer Kaleidoscope program will be incredibly different from the Spring program that starts shipping in a few weeks.  In both programs, we have custom developed new formulations, will be introducing split pans inside the kscopes (for the first time) and have had a lot of fun developing these products.  We feel 100% confident that our fans will be quite surprised and excited about what they receive.  We have even been able to lower the cost, for the Summer Program, on the first 100 customers by offering a promotional code (KSCOPE10).  

Mikey Castillo, our Director of Color, and Ivan Castro, our Global Artist and Red Carpet expert, have developed all these shades directly with our lab teams.  So the collaboration has been powerful.

Differences are not just colors.  They are formulation shifts, which means textures, wearability and actual product definitions will be blurred. Fundamental differences in these kaleidoscopes from others that we have, and will, produce.

XO
LMdB"

• Like 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLeah View Post

I emailed LMdB to find out how different the Spring Kaleidoscope vs the Summer Kaleidoscope program will be.

"The Summer Kaleidoscope program will be incredibly different from the Spring program that starts shipping in a few weeks.  In both programs, we have custom developed new formulations, will be introducing split pans inside the kscopes (for the first time) and have had a lot of fun developing these products.  We feel 100% confident that our fans will be quite surprised and excited about what they receive.  We have even been able to lower the cost, for the Summer Program, on the first 100 customers by offering a promotional code (KSCOPE10).  

Mikey Castillo, our Director of Color, and Ivan Castro, our Global Artist and Red Carpet expert, have developed all these shades directly with our lab teams.  So the collaboration has been powerful.

Differences are not just colors.  They are formulation shifts, which means textures, wearability and actual product definitions will be blurred. Fundamental differences in these kaleidoscopes from others that we have, and will, produce.

XO
LMdB"

What? Split pans? Discount? Omg, you are killing me and my credit card balance...

Quote:

XO
LMdB"

This makes me worry there will be more of those horrible wearing Creme Shadows we got early in the sub...

Potential enabler alert!!!! I emailed LMdB to find out how different the Spring Kaleidoscope vs the Summer Kaleidoscope program will be. This is was their response....very interesting! "The Summer Kaleidoscope program will be incredibly different from the Spring program that starts shipping in a few weeks.  In both programs, we have custom developed new formulations, will be introducing split pans inside the kscopes (for the first time) and have had a lot of fun developing these products.  We feel 100% confident that our fans will be quite surprised and excited about what they receive.  We have even been able to lower the cost, for the Summer Program, on the first 100 customers by offering a promotional code (KSCOPE10).       Mikey Castillo, our Director of Color, and Ivan Castro, our Global Artist and Red Carpet expert, have developed all these shades directly with our lab teams.  So the collaboration has been powerful.     Differences are not just colors.  They are formulation shifts, which means textures, wearability and actual product definitions will be blurred. Fundamental differences in these kaleidoscopes from others that we have, and will, produce. XO LMdB"
Ooooo this sounds uber exciting!!

Got my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's something I totally need.

Hope you like it too!

I love it! It's Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder.

The compact is super chic. (there is a hidden puff applicator on the bottom)
The powder seems very smooth and although it's Shade 2, it looks universal and appears color-less on my skin!

Here is the product info from Neiman's website....

Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder

$75.00

Let's smooth things over. Introducing a technological breakthrough in anti-aging face products, this luxuriously soft, natural-looking treatment powder seamlessly covers visible imperfections while working below the surface to enhance and improve the skin long term. Key ingredients Vital ET™, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and Sodium Hyaluronate, a major contributor to greater skin hydration, penetrate deeper and result in more pronounced skin improvement due to our proprietary delivery system, TPM®.

A weightless powder so silky smooth it feels almost like a cream at first touch, this formula is easily blendable and will not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Available in 3 universally flattering shades. Ideal for all skin types; paraben free.

How to Use
Apply with a brush for sheer coverage, or with a sponge for heavier application.

Key Ingredients
  • Sodium Hyaluronate: increases skin hydration
  • Nylon-12: works to resist settling into fine lines, provides a soft-focus effect
  • TPM®: powerfully efficient delivery system for key ingredients
  • Vital ETâ„¢: a bio-functional form of Vitamin E, increases elasticity and delivers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits

Oh and here is a pic from the Niemans site

NMC1JSH_mx.jpg
  • Like 5

Quote:

Got my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's something I totally need.

Hope you like it too!

I love it! It's Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder.

The compact is super chic. (there is a hidden puff applicator on the bottom)
The powder seems very smooth and although it's Shade 2, it looks universal and appears color-less on my skin!

Here is the product info from Neiman's website....

Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder

$75.00

Let's smooth things over. Introducing a technological breakthrough in anti-aging face products, this luxuriously soft, natural-looking treatment powder seamlessly covers visible imperfections while working below the surface to enhance and improve the skin long term. Key ingredients Vital ET™, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and Sodium Hyaluronate, a major contributor to greater skin hydration, penetrate deeper and result in more pronounced skin improvement due to our proprietary delivery system, TPM®.

A weightless powder so silky smooth it feels almost like a cream at first touch, this formula is easily blendable and will not settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Available in 3 universally flattering shades. Ideal for all skin types; paraben free.

How to Use
Apply with a brush for sheer coverage, or with a sponge for heavier application.

Key Ingredients
  • Sodium Hyaluronate: increases skin hydration
  • Nylon-12: works to resist settling into fine lines, provides a soft-focus effect
  • TPM®: powerfully efficient delivery system for key ingredients
  • Vital ETâ„¢: a bio-functional form of Vitamin E, increases elasticity and delivers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits

Oh and here is a pic from the Niemans site

NMC1JSH_mx.jpg

Wow, what a fabulous product! I really wanted to try it, so glad LMdB sent it to us :)

You are very welcome!

I was just saying, I think it's a really good product for spring/summer.

Fwiw, mine is in shade one. Not sure if they randomized or what. I will probably use this, but I'm going to save it for a bit, I just bought a pressed powder this weekend.   That said, I think its kind of boring, again. I'm still holding out hope for a moisturizer and a mascara. Value is definitely not lacking though and this item will certainly get used. Shade 1 seems a little dark for my extreme palenss though. 

We received mascara so I'm not sure we will get another in a future box. I'm pretty sure we did..... I have some but who knows I may have obtained it other ways.