Bondi - New Subscription Box (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if I'm starting this in the right place, but I just got some information from the folks at Bondi about their upcoming subscription box.

They'll be launching around this Wednesday, 7/3, and will post an update on their FB page once the sign-up is live.

They will be offering a few subscription options.  There will be a month-to-month, a 3-month, a 6-month and a 12-month prepay plan.  The month-to-month will allow you to skip if you want.  

The first box will be a Mystery Box.  The September box will be a preview of the Fall Collection and then from October on, the colors will be exclusive to the box....so basically there will be three fresh colors that they don't have already.

Just what I need.  More nail polish!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But excited!

I can hear my bank account crying already. I can also see the glares from my husband also! lol

Hmmm this is something ill be wanting to look into. Any idea how much it will run a month??

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm this is something ill be wanting to look into. Any idea how much it will run a month??
$19.99, three polishes per box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$19.99, three polishes per box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Plus a deluxe beauty item
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Plus a deluxe beauty item
smile.gif
oh really? three plus a deluxe beauty item? that gives them some edge over julep imo, since i've never been a fan of their formulas and the fact that you get significantly less product compared to most nail polishes.

I imagine the different options have different costs. I wonder if the $19.99 will be the lowest (12 month prepay) or the highest (skippable month-to-month).

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I imagine the different options have different costs. I wonder if the $19.99 will be the lowest (12 month prepay) or the highest (skippable month-to-month).
It's actually the highest amount, the month-to-month! There will be a sliding discount on 3, 6 and 12 month plans.
smile.gif

I also was informed that there will be three $500 gift cards placed randomly in the boxes each month! Eep! Exciting!

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm wondering if you'll get to preview the colors like with Julep.
Yes, you do...that way you can decide if you want to skip that month
biggrin.gif

Yes, you do...that way you can decide if you want to skip that month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh my gosh, really? SOLD!!! Ive been looking for something exactly like this since julep has been disappointing me lately. I love being able to preview in case of dupes or disappointment. Now, how to tell my husband I'm signing up for yet another nail polish subscription...haha

I was surprised I didn't see any posts about this on here yet. Did any one else hear about the new nail polish subscription box Bondi New York is starting? Ever since the whole Glossybox scandal, I've been stalking Bondi's facebook page and it seems the whole experience just inspired them to start their own sub. Here are the basics:

- We can start registering Wednesday the 3rd of July. 

- It's $19.99 a month, including shipping. I think they will do international orders too with additional shipping

- Boxes are sent out in August

- The first box will be a mystery box, I have a feeling that maybe some of the Glossybox colors will be included... or at least that is what I am hoping for! The second box will be a preview of the Fall collection. After that, each box will include colors not for general sale. 

-In the box they said you will get three colors and a beauty item, plus they are working on a few member perks. 

I am seriously freaking out about this. I've been on a polish craze lately and really like what I know about Bondi so far. I have a feeling they will be giving Julep a run for their money soon enough. 

Thanks for the info ladies. Have been using the mIdnight mystery since feb and looove it-goes on so easy. Great formula. Looking forward to the box sub.

Latest posts

Back