I need help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the credit card I was using for the ipsy subscription got cancelled because it got hacked into. What can I do to change the credit card information on my ipsy account? Or am I going to have to start all over and subscribe again? I don't want to miss the July bag >_< someone please help!

Originally Posted by lesliemarie102 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the credit card I was using for the ipsy subscription got cancelled because it got hacked into. What can I do to change the credit card information on my ipsy account? Or am I going to have to start all over and subscribe again? I don't want to miss the July bag >_< someone please help!
You can change your billing information, including the card you're using (or not using), under My Account on the Ipsy site. It's underneath your billing address. I'm not sure if you'll miss the July bag... I would guess no, as long as you have a valid card on file soon!

You can change your billing information, including the card you're using (or not using), under My Account on the Ipsy site. It's underneath your billing address. I'm not sure if you'll miss the July bag... I would guess no, as long as you have a valid card on file soon!
Ok, I just fixed it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back