4th of July inspired look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

This is a 4th of july inspired look that I am thinking of doing for Thursday! On special occasions I tend to express the holiday or special day with an inspired make up look.

What I used:

Face: Mac's prep and prime skin base visage, Covergirl's clean whipped creme foundation in 342, Mac's pro longwear concealer in NC 30, Nyx stay matte but not flat face powder in soft beige, Mac's mineralize blush in Sweert Sama (gorgeous blush btw) , and for highlight Mac's In for a treat pearlmatte face powder.

Eyes:  Urban Decay's eyeshadow potion , NYX white eyeshadow base,Shany cosmetics 7 layer masterpiece collection ( unfortunatley the eyeshadow have no names but any red and blue will do). For the water line I used Mac's pearlglide intense eyeliner in Petrol Blue, Nyx's liquid crystal liners in pink and aqua. ( I applied the pink glitter over the red shadow and the aqua on the bottom lash line to give it a pop). The Creme  eyelashes in # 138, Benefit's They' real mascara.

Eyebrows: Mac's brow pencil in brunette.

Lips: Rimmel's lasting finish by Kate in # 10

The stars on the lid are some nail decals I had laying around . Just apply some eyelash glue and they will stay on.

It's different, I like it! 
heart.gif

Back