Billing/Shipping Concerns

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered my Julep bombshell intro box on the 27th of June using the promo code FREEBOX, along with two add ons, the color of the year duo, and the lip balm. It says three to five day shipping, and I don't know if I've just been spoiled by Amazon's insanely quick shipping, but I have yet to receive my items, and the order info page just says it's 'processing'. I know it's not like I didn't have the money in my account and my card wasn't denied because the other three items I ordered from other sites that day have long since arrived. How long does it usually take the boxes to process? Judging from the blogs and forums I've checked out they seem to be fairly quick with shipping itself, but I can't find anything bout how long processing takes.

Besides its only had one business day processing, I'd expect shipping wed....then with the slowwww shipping and holiday a week from that (depending where you live). They ship from the west coast

That makes me feel much better, thanks! I actually forgot it was the weekend, since my work week starts on Friday!
sdrop.gif

My initial starter kit was slow to process but everything else was pretty quick

Anyone have problems with Julep CS? My july box was supposedly delivered but I never got it (I live in a condo, so the mailman could easily put it in the wrong box) and they are hassling me because the tracking info says it was delivered. I do not want to have to fight charges but I am not paying $35 for a box I never got.

Wow, no I have yet to experience any issues with them. I am relatively new to their brand. I spoke with customer service today and the lady was extremely helpful. Did you speak with your mailman? I would advise to call the post office and speak with your carrier. Please let us know how it turns out. I hope it shows up.

Thank you. I already spoke to the mailman, he had no idea what I was talking about it. It was supposed to be delivered 10 days ago, so I don't think its going to show up...but maybe:)

I ordered some polish from the end of season sale, and was kind of surprised that I haven't received it yet, since I live so close to Seattle. I usually get Julep packages right away. I went to track my package and it says that after DHL dropped it off at the Post Office in Portland (where I live), the PO transferred it to Texas. It says that either there is mail forwarding at my address (There isn't!) or the zipcode was wrong on the package. BUT! I looked at the address in my tracking email and it says it is the right one.

Who should I contact and what should I say? Should I contact Julep? It appears that my package is going to be delivered to someone in Texas. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wanted to wear that polish tomorrow for a special occasion.

Nevermind, I looked at the tracking under a different view, and it is being forwarded from TX because the PO missent it. At least I'll get it eventually.

Latest posts

Back