July Lip Factory!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This month is the all about lips month! :)

I was charged yesterday, so hopefully I get my box within the next couple weeks :)

I'm really curious about this box since it is the anniversary box as well as an all lip box.  I wonder if the all lip box will be trumped by anniversary surprises?

After the disaster of the June Glossybox (which I still haven't even gotten tracking for), I'm so glad Lip Factory is reliable.

I'm really curious about this box since it is the anniversary box as well as an all lip box.  I wonder if the all lip box will be trumped by anniversary surprises? After the disaster of the June Glossybox (which I still haven't even gotten tracking for), I'm so glad Lip Factory is reliable.
The last "all about the lips" box was awesome, i'm hoping for the same and then some for their anniversary... I agree they're very reliable, its my fav sub.

Crossing my fingers too. I haven't had a bad box from them yet, even if some of the colors weren't my favorites.

I hope they stick with the normal all about lips box over an anniversary box. Those are my favorite! :)

This will be my first Lip Factory box and I actually didn't want it to be an all about lips box so I e-mailed customer service and they said since it is the "Anniversary" box it will not be an all about lips box. Sorry guys. I am sure there will still be some really awesome stuff though and I am excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by amy005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my first Lip Factory box and I actually didn't want it to be an all about lips box so I e-mailed customer service and they said since it is the "Anniversary" box it will not be an all about lips box. Sorry guys. I am sure there will still be some really awesome stuff though and I am excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Their boxes are always fantastic and I'm sure this one will be even more so.  I am super excited about this one.

Dang that sucks. Oh well I was going to cancel anyway. I'm just never too thrilled with their boxes.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dang that sucks. Oh well I was going to cancel anyway. I'm just never too thrilled with their boxes.

Either way you will still have to get July's box if you already paid for it... I was going to try to get a refund when I found out it was just lips but was told they do not give refunds and that it wasn't going to be an all lips box. I think normally the boxes seem awesome which is why I am excited for this one, especially since it is the anniversary box!

Either way you will still have to get July's box if you already paid for it... I was going to try to get a refund when I found out it was just lips but was told they do not give refunds and that it wasn't going to be an all lips box. I think normally the boxes seem awesome which is why I am excited for this one, especially since it is the anniversary box!
I didn't even think of getting a refund since it is just $22, but it is a bit disappointing to know that. I know they never confirmed the all about lips month or anything, but they usually do it every 4 months. I'm not trying to kill how excited every one else is, but for me I'm just a bit meh about this sub.

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really curious about this box since it is the anniversary box as well as an all lip box.  I wonder if the all lip box will be trumped by anniversary surprises?

After the disaster of the June Glossybox (which I still haven't even gotten tracking for), I'm so glad Lip Factory is reliable.
I also just "broke up with glossybox and i am so interested in how this box will turn out!!!

oh I signed up because I thought it would be all lips month...... that sucks and I'm now feeling bad......

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh I signed up because I thought it would be all lips month...... that sucks and I'm now feeling bad......
I'm sure there will still be many lip items.

Lip Factory Inc. is my fave out of all the subs I have. They have never sent me a crappy box, usually only 1 thing will be a foil and the rest are full sized items. Their CS is absolutely top-notch to boot.

This will be my first box, and I'm really excited for it. No matter what, it has to be better than my last few Glossyboxes were...

I'm excited to get this month's box, but I wish it was going to be an all lips box...

I emailed in april to ask about all lip boxes and received this: Hello Jen, Thank you so much! The all lip box is every 4th month. So we will have it again for July. kind regards, Lip Factory Inc Support Team

Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed in april to ask about all lip boxes and received this:

Hello Jen,

Thank you so much! The all lip box is every 4th month. So we will have it again for July.

kind regards,

Lip Factory Inc Support Team
Maybe they changed it? Or maybe they want to keep us surprised? I guess we'll know when people start getting boxes! :)

Latest posts

Back