Is online shopping good for buy some products ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends. I would like buy my Underwear in store. Buying the suitable underwear is a touchy issue. I have ever bought some underwear. It is obviously a bad shopping. Whereas I buy something like dress, shoes, pants, t-shirts through the Internet. You know, I am very busy even usually stay up. Shopping online save me a lot of time, thinking the condition.

I find it really good for finding specific items I'm looking for (especially makeup), and I also find that I can get many things much cheaper online when compared to retail.  The only drawback I've found is that items such as clothes, shoes, etc. can be tricky to order as it can be hard to judge the sizing without trying them on.

Online shopping is becoming insanely popular. I completely understand why -- You don't have to go anywhere, everything you need is right in front of you, it can be delivered right to your house and the best part... almost everything is WAY cheaper.
I'd definitely suggest that you stick to buying certain things in the stores but that's your call.
I like purchasing makeup products online, clothes and shoes online. I think they're the best when it comes to getting the best price.

I see going to the mall becoming obsolete before we know it.

Online shopping in general is good if you know what you intend to buy. In other words, the product you purchase will work the way you want. Purchasing items that require a "custom fit" may not be the greatest idea because you run the risk of it not working the way you planned it to. Thus online shopping is ideal for purchasing fixed and trusted items.

Girls, please help me. I am very often buy from too Faced, but they told me that my account is fraud.... Yes, I am from another country and use forward company to get this stuff. But I think I have aprx 10 orders and it was ok before now... Why?(((

Sorry, if this not appropriate place to ask.

It is good if you know what to buy and if you have researched the product well prior to buying it. With clothes and shoes, you need to be aware that sizes differ and what's L in your country isn't L somewhere else.

With make-up you need to research shades well because they might not be accurately shown (that's easy in blogging era
smile.gif
)

The advantages are often cheaper prices and no annoying SAs. Of course, the main disadvantage is that you have to wait, sometimes even for weeks, for the products to arrive.

Sometimes you just have to buy things online because there isn't a proper market locally. I like to look online because there's a wider variety to choose from so you can look unique and show off your own style without limitation.

I love shopping online :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sometimes you can get really good deals with coupons and such. I do stay away from buying clothes online unless I know the brand I'm shopping or they have a really good return/exchange policy. For stuff that doesn't need to be tried on online is so much fun because you can find so much and get things from other countries that may not be available in the states like korean bb creams as an example :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love shopping in my pjs

It depends how comfortable you are with it. There are some people who like to have physical touch while buying apparels. For me, I would always prefer online shopping stores for makeup and jewelry accessories shopping.

I like it when I am buying replacement products, so a pair of jeans in a size and style I know I like or a beauty product I have used and like.

I love shopping online. It's so easy and it usually saved me money, not just because of deals but because then I don't also pick up random things I don't need

Back