Beauty Box 5 July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking of subbing, do they offer discounts or add-on's for new subscribers?
i don't think so! if think if you pay for more months you get a bigger discount - a year is 99 saving 45 bucks or monthly is 12 or quarterly is 30 saving 6 bucks. 

Ha but they're still including LA Fresh wipes, every single month.  

Web Version  |  Update preferences  |  Unsubscribe

Tweet

This month's beauty box contains Every Beauty Foot Smoother, La Fresh Travel Lite Antibacterial Wipes, Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss...and more! Don't miss out on these FULL SIZE products! Sign up now!
                  You're receiving this because you subscribed to Beauty Box 5.

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe

For more [email protected]

Spoiler email!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tweet

This month's beauty box contains Every Beauty Foot Smoother, La Fresh Travel Lite Antibacterial Wipes, Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss...and more! Don't miss out on these FULL SIZE products! Sign up now!

Spoiler email!

excited! thanks for sharing. id use all of those so im glad!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tweet

Spoiler email!

Awesome I can totally use all of those! And now I don't have to buy any of those wipes when I go on vacation! :)

Did anyone get charged yet?

I have a question.  I subscribed to BB5 on June 7 (just checked my bank account).  I didn't get a June box and I e-mailed them last week since their log in feature is disabled right now.  I've not heard anything back from them.  Anyone else have any issue with their customer service? 

i would try emailing them again i would think you would have gotten a box by now, when i signed up they sent me one that week, i havent gotten an email for the july box yet so i know they havent started shipping those yet, i had to email them for a question last week and they repiled two days later (because again i couldnt email them on their site). Maybe the june ones were sold out when you signed up? Did they charge you for julys box yet? i got charged 7/3 for it if you didnt iim guessing they are using your june payment for july

I sent them another message a second ago.  I didn't get charged for July's box b/c I cancelled my account at the end of June after I hadn't gotten a box yet.  

Originally Posted by tabarhodes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question.  I subscribed to BB5 on June 7 (just checked my bank account).  I didn't get a June box and I e-mailed them last week since their log in feature is disabled right now.  I've not heard anything back from them.  Anyone else have any issue with their customer service? 
I've sent them about 3 emails in the past week and I haven't herd back from them at all. I should have been charged on July 3rd and I still haven't been, so I'm worried that I'm not going to get July's box. I finally posted on their facebook page, so maybe that will speed things up.

I posted on their Facebook page yesterday. NOTHING. They are really dropping the ball on this one.  

Originally Posted by jocelyn2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was charged but nooooo box lol
july boxes havent gone out yet - they dont ship till the 17-18th of every month.

I'm happy CS finally responded. They charged me and I'm getting the July box. Now I can be really excited! :)

I finally got a response too!  Yay!  She said I should have gotten a June box and that my box was stuck in transit so they are sending me another. 

Latest posts

Back